View Full Version : hey guys

03-18-2012, 05:45 PM
whats going on erbody. got a lifted 04 dodge ram but mostly used for towing. I plan on buying a rig strictly for the bush no road use. does any one know if its possible to buy a rig in the states and bring I back?? I have seen some well built buggies and would like to go down for a road trip and tow one back.

03-18-2012, 09:28 PM
do it just make sure u got all the paper work in order before u try and bring it across the line but everything cheeper down there :)

03-18-2012, 10:33 PM
Pictures? Welcome!

03-20-2012, 09:58 PM
pics or FAIL!

03-20-2012, 10:29 PM
Pics [iagree] [18]

03-21-2012, 10:14 AM
welcome. I have brought many bikes across. It's not that bad. First get the bill of sale and the title. Find out when you are going to bring it across the border. Call up border services and talk to someone there and let them know you plan on importing said vehicle, and ask them where to find an import form, fill out and fax to them with all the other paper work. It will take about 3-4 days for them to approve. Pick it up, claim it, go in and pay the taxes, get inspected.

If you aren't ever planning to drive it on the road, just claim it as a parts vehicle and ignore all of the previous steps.

04-05-2012, 01:02 AM
still no pics?

04-05-2012, 01:38 AM
welcome .i while around here and youl be riding this bus.