PDA

View Full Version : new bumper .....

3.3 Over
03-10-2012, 11:52 AM
scored deal on a new 'old school' bumper from nsor today, had heard fromb a buddy they had stack of them cheap and ran down right away, lol

may as well put in a new smitty 10,000 while im at it and heck, truck is leaking oil bad at valve covers so heres a few new ones to put on as well, heh heh - didnt need new fancy pants covers but when i rebuild motor come spring ill put on new oem ford power ones of course

I'll post a few update , fab, install pics later on prob
, bumper shot is crap here but you get the picture, hahah

3.3 Over
03-10-2012, 07:11 PM
heh heh

first off - thanks james for letting me rip your ford to grab loot for and thanks for the box deal, right on (im sure some of ya have seen his rides, heres a shot of it last pic i think)

box off a '72 being scrapped - waaaaaaay better shape than mine, and scored for dirt

Punk in Drublic
03-10-2012, 07:47 PM
fuckeneh buddy! lookin good.

patford
03-10-2012, 08:23 PM
great score!

3.3 Over
03-11-2012, 10:16 AM
mmm late nights hahah

well yota guys working away, this is the perfect place to stay dry to do this shit.

many thanks to kyle for the facility, knowledge and tools

this baby has lost a lot of weight (the bumper that is), in trying to move it in closer. glad i dont care about these rusty old crap fenders

hope to finish er off today, will toss up few more later on

Legend
03-12-2012, 02:37 PM
looking good, you got it tucked in there pretty good now for sucha big bumper

Murd0c
03-12-2012, 05:28 PM
Real nice job on the bumper!!!!

3.3 Over
03-13-2012, 10:01 AM
ya its def been hacked, heh heh

- test fit, custom mnts, yoinked the large drop down step off rear bumper (gonna need room to make up for the length addition onto the front bumper, heh heh)

trying for winch hook up today but fabbing up box steel reinforcement for the winch plate,

without it will buckle the plate up when pulling for sure.

box steel will be size for hidden hitch receiver welded to underside of winch plate on bumper then bolted to centre of the frame cross member

of course gotta test a bit of artic to make sure its not gonna rub my new tires heh heh

Hellboy
03-13-2012, 01:30 PM
Nice work tuckin the bumper in.... And ive seen that big green ford before it was a cool truck

3.3 Over
03-14-2012, 08:43 AM
trip to metal mart and the princess and voila

- more support for the winch - hopefully winch all in and ready to roll for Sat outing