PDA

View Full Version : To kill a Toyota

apefrill
03-05-2012, 01:01 AM
Hate to admit it but after watching this I have to...they are tough little trucks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnWKz7Cthkk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

crazybushcreature
03-05-2012, 01:11 AM
thats crazy. haha tough lil bugger

stockwheels
03-05-2012, 06:59 AM
they should do it to all of them lol

Vagette
03-05-2012, 09:30 AM
I call BULLSHIT!! Gimme a Toyota, I'll show u how it's done!!!! [16]

and...At the begin of the second clip when they drive the truck into the shop, you can still see the f'n piece of wood, that he "supposedly" set it on fire with, layin in the box of the truck half burnt...?? AND, dropping if off the building like that... was just a joke....:dontknow: push it off the edge and see how it does!!

Silly toyota drivers [15]

procircuit
03-05-2012, 11:02 AM

and...At the begin of the second clip when they drive the truck into the shop, you can still see the f'n piece of wood, that he "supposedly" set it on fire with, layin in the box of the truck half burnt...?? AND, dropping if off the building like that... was just a joke....:dontknow: push it off the edge and see how it does!!

make more sense. TOYOTA FTW!!!!

apefrill
03-05-2012, 11:08 AM
Mich you're such a kill joy. The ocean thing is what impressed me. I've seen trucks in less water that wouldn't start after, let alone being buried in sand and shit

BuckNaked
03-05-2012, 06:57 PM
yea the part where it goes in the ocean is the only impressive part. Guaranteed I could kill that fucker in no time!!!!

hoser
03-05-2012, 07:33 PM

yer just pissed is isnt one of them heep things[f]

me thinks dropping from over 2 hundred feet cant be good..it split the frame in half fer fuck sakes:eek:

Mattster
03-05-2012, 07:55 PM
Awesome. Now do it to all of them

Moondog
03-05-2012, 09:53 PM
Mich you're such a kill joy. The ocean thing is what impressed me. I've seen trucks in less water that wouldn't start after, let alone being buried in sand and shit

That is the Burnham on Sea boat launch its in Somerset in the UK it is 9 miles from where I used to live. I used to launch my boat and fish that bay for atlantic Cod [36]

SHITTY
03-05-2012, 10:39 PM
seen that episode was pretty cool . BBC top gear is way better then the american version

Half Slant
03-06-2012, 12:44 AM

Why are you being a vortex of negativity! :p

This was one of my favorite episodes of BBC Top Gear.. Durable buggers i must say..

Vagette
03-06-2012, 11:22 AM
Here's my rebuttal....lol
It was not the truck I had an issue with, it was the budget bullshit way they went about some of the trials...You're right, the ocean part was impressive, and yes it dropped 200+ feet...but if they had been serious about it, the truck never would have made it through the first segment? It's not that it's a yota, it could been anything and I woulda said the same thing...it was cool don't get me wrong, but I just didn't appriciate their mediocre effort :rolleyes:

procircuit
03-06-2012, 11:48 AM
just the fact it was a pretty much bone stock toyota was pretty cool... just goes to show you can buy that truck have a ton of fun with it the way it is... you dont have to waste money on a jeep , buy every gay bolt on you can and look like a complete homo.

procircuit
03-06-2012, 11:53 AM
[cheers]

arjan
03-07-2012, 11:39 PM
Of course it helps that is a diesel. Drying out an ignition system after going for swim would have been a lot more work.

ginge-rook
03-08-2012, 01:06 PM
just the fact it was a pretty much bone stock toyota was pretty cool... just goes to show you can buy that truck have a ton of fun with it the way it is... you dont have to waste money on a jeep , buy every gay bolt on you can and look like a complete homo.

[iagree]

procircuit
03-08-2012, 02:57 PM
[iagree]

Ya you would, stuck queen

4skin
03-08-2012, 04:32 PM
Of course it helps that is a diesel. Drying out an ignition system after going for swim would have been a lot more work.
they probably couldnt find a gas one outside of canada and us most trucks whatever brand are diesel [cheers]

3.3 Over
03-08-2012, 05:51 PM
that was great and even better it was a diesel, crazy shit good link april

apefrill
03-08-2012, 06:40 PM
that was great and even better it was a diesel, crazy shit good link april

Glad someone thought it was as cool as I did instead of all bein nit picky about it :p

Thanks Chris!

Vagette
03-09-2012, 09:00 AM
Glad someone thought it was as cool as I did instead of all bein nit picky about it :p

Thanks Chris!

I'm OCD I can't help it.... :(

apefrill
03-09-2012, 09:08 AM
I'm OCD I can't help it.... :(

Aww I still love you [d]