PDA

View Full Version : ooopsie

3.3 Over
03-04-2012, 06:57 PM
had a boo boo there posting this before hah hah

a few years back i did a trade for trade and got hooked so to speak

one from my savings grace day after coming back from the depths of coke, heh heh . blurry shit shot pics but o well

made it in finally and prob 30 days from death, if that, to miracle valley

do i still have bad habits ? yes i do, but i now have an extra 3-400$ a day to spend on em

sally ann shield, and one of my counsellors initials who passed afterwards) i added those later on) he had a bad past as well and eventually his enlarged heart gave up (after 7 yrs clean)

never ashamed to tell my story - it saved my life and has saved others, feel free to ask anytime

tonkagirl
03-05-2012, 08:35 PM
Congrats and good on ya man, always send strength to those who need it, as my biggest addiction was cigarettes which i quit almost 4 yrs ago, i have no idea how hard it is for you, may you have the biggest will power and stay strong my friend :-)

Evan the Blue
03-05-2012, 09:05 PM
Good to hear it worked out for you man and great tattoo (the ones that have personal meaning are the best)
Best way to honor your sponsor is to pay it forward
"What does not kill us only makes us stronger"

T 'n' A Barbie
03-20-2012, 01:46 PM
Glad to hear it's working out for you !!!

Tattoo's are more then a way to express your individuality, they are a way to honor those who made a difference in our lives and show we will remember them forever.

[cheers]