PDA

View Full Version : Off to Jeep Thrills we go!

Ry' & Jen
02-28-2012, 06:01 PM
Long story short,

Trannny has no reverse so it needs a rebuild. Or maybe just a new solinoid so that reverse might work again.
But no way in hell is the Chryslr dealership going to do the work for us!
The price they quoted Jen was $1100.00 to $1500.00 higher than what the service rep quoted me in person!
They want $1800.00-$2000.00 just to remove it, open it and see what's wrong with it!

We've decided to hobble our heep over to Jeep Thrills and give B our business instead.

I'll drive it over tomorrow afternoon and leave it with them for as long as it takes to have a rebuilt tranny sourced and installed.

J.E.E.P= Just Empty Every Pocket

Still less expensive than buying a newer lower km vehicle...

They say bullshit comes in three's.

Well after this weekend we've had more than our share to say the least!

Cheers
Ry'

Happypants
02-28-2012, 06:05 PM
shitty deal to hear about the transmission, hope it gets fixed quick cause we got a camping trip coming up remember lol geter dun!

Ry' & Jen
02-28-2012, 07:08 PM
shitty deal to hear about the transmission, hope it gets fixed quick cause we got a camping trip coming up remember lol geter dun!

Fuckin rights Nick!
Wouldn't miss it for the world!

tonkagirl
02-28-2012, 07:43 PM
You may get lucky and it might just be the reverse band that went, i had that once in my zephyr, snapped the band, i had taken it to mr transmission and it cost me 700 bucks, hope it is easiy pleasey for you to get it fixed and not an expensive one, cant wait to meet up with you and jen,

Halo
03-01-2012, 02:11 AM
I drove a car for years with no reverse. was fun when you forgot.

fullsizebronco
03-01-2012, 09:07 AM
I drove a car for years with no reverse. was fun when you forgot.

Lol I know a guy who has drove his truck around for as long as I have known him doing the same

Vagette
03-01-2012, 09:38 AM
[f] Here's a tip...you might wanna write this one down....B likes a bottle of water, Darrin an energy drink, and Mikey a coffee.... :D

[cheers] ..hopin ur days get better...

Metal Mulisha
03-01-2012, 09:50 AM
[f] Here's a tip...you might wanna write this one down....B likes a bottle of water, Darrin an energy drink, and Mikey a coffee.... :D

[cheers] ..hopin ur days get better...

Almost correct Michelle...............i believe Darrin needs a six pack of dem Energy Drinks

atoyot
03-01-2012, 10:09 AM
Almost correct Michelle...............i believe Darrin needs a six pack of dem Energy Drinks

at least........he likes his energy drinks//////
its whats in his veins instead of blood//hahahaa

D-Ass
03-01-2012, 10:58 AM
at least........he likes his energy drinks//////
its whats in his veins instead of blood//hahahaa

Fukn rights! Stupid blood who needs that shit any ways!:confused0006:

Vagette
03-01-2012, 04:35 PM

yeah...I don't like him that much [16]

Ry' & Jen
03-01-2012, 05:44 PM
Thanks for the tips, I'll have to remember this when it comes time to pay the bill :D lol