View Full Version : RC Helicopter Parts

01-20-2012, 02:21 PM
Any idea where I can find replacement rotor blades for my copter? It's a Tomahawk UH-23. The wife bought it for me for Xmas (in the States) and I broke a blade off 2nd time flying it. :D Definitely not as easy as my little copter is!

Searched the internet and apparently the company (I-wave) was bought out by another so I can't find a supplier for that specific model online. Thinking if someone knows of a hobby store with a large selection I'll buy a set of blades if I can't match one up. The blade length is about 9 1/2" long and the copter is about 27" from tip to tail.

01-20-2012, 02:30 PM
Look on fleabay http://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_nkw=RC+helicopter+PARTS+&_cqr=true&_nkwusc=RC+HELICOPTOR+PARTS&_rdc=1

they are all pretty much same design. I got three extra sets of blades, balance weight, inner and outer shaft, spare battery , landing gear and two motors for a little over 20 bucks for my syma midsize last year.

01-20-2012, 02:47 PM
or try your local Hobby shop

01-20-2012, 04:26 PM
Hobby King ... they have some good stuff

01-20-2012, 04:56 PM
or try your local Hobby shop

Um yah, you ever been to the West Kootenay? :D

Justin, I was thinking Ebay but hate buying sight unseen expecially when it comes to specific parts. Just not sure they would fit without comparing side by side.

Where is Hobby King?

01-20-2012, 05:03 PM

01-21-2012, 08:04 PM
Cool! I'll give them a shot!

3.3 Over
02-21-2012, 03:12 PM

good luck on parts, when you do find em buy as many as you can or just go the best route and grab hobby store grade heli (blade, trex type stuff etc)

i see so many coming in for parts they get told the exact same thing - nothings gonna match and the parts are simply not hobby store available

still fun im sure, when its flying