suzuki sections

BuckNaked
01-08-2012, 03:12 PM
ya go to your bottom right click on your forum jump

old codger
01-08-2012, 04:36 PM
yup its already done theres a jeep ferd dodge nisan toyota
suzuki sections
Thanks! I've spent the afternoon reading most of them, I was thinking maybe each member owner could list each unit that had been replaced,
, modified,lifted, tuned,etc. Have his/her own page to add to or delete as
required, like a history, for all members to have access to,learn from successfull work instead of wasting time figureing out what several members
have already done and are willing to share thier hard earned knowedge.
I realise that this goes on between members that are friends or niebours, but how do the Newbies get in touch to get that same info?.:confused:

Moondog
01-08-2012, 04:53 PM
Thanks! I've spent the afternoon reading most of them, I was thinking maybe each member owner could list each unit that had been replaced,
, modified,lifted, tuned,etc. Have his/her own page to add to or delete as
required, like a history, for all members to have access to,learn from successfull work instead of wasting time figureing out what several members
have already done and are willing to share thier hard earned knowedge.
I realise that this goes on between members that are friends or niebours, but how do the Newbies get in touch to get that same info?.:confused:

I think what your referring to is a "Readers Rides" section there used to be one on the original forum but I think the page got lost when we updated to this forum. Its a good idea maybe it is something Kev could set up when we make the move to the new forum :D

Honky
01-08-2012, 05:16 PM
good idea. I think I have an idea that could work for that...I'll add it to the list

Happypants
01-08-2012, 05:24 PM
That would be cool bring back the readers rides and have us be able to modify,add,remove things to it whenever

64CJ6Willy
01-08-2012, 09:50 PM
That would be cool bring back the readers rides and have us be able to modify,add,remove things to it whenever

Edits would save space as well on the server

Or just add a checkbox for User cp for their ride. They could update there user/ride stats, and the software would know where to place them for a particular poll.

Griswold
01-08-2012, 10:25 PM
Edits would save space as well on the server

Or just add a checkbox for User cp for their ride. They could update there user/ride stats, and the software would know where to place them for a particular poll.

I like the idea.....sound cool.......this way people can see what the average mods done to specific vehicles to help them with their choice and what may work for their situation[cheers]

dirka dave
01-09-2012, 05:21 AM
:gives: ..............most of the jeeps are under repair, most of the toyotas are out having fun.