PDA

View Full Version : stickers

kiyokim35
01-06-2012, 03:06 PM
would anyone know where i can get a funinbc stickers. i want to put alot of stickers on my jeep for advertising for different groups or bussineses. anything to do with 4x4ing then i want them on my jeep. so if u have a kool sticker that u want to advertise then i will put in on my jeep. thanks [36]

Punk in Drublic
01-06-2012, 05:07 PM
come out to some events. let us get to know ya a bit. since this is a very hands on tight knit group we dont just hand out stickers to everyone. just so we dont end up with a bunch of asshole kids or whatnot makin us look bad. not sayin you are, i know you got kids n stuff, but get out and meet the gang, youll get a sticker if we find you worthy lol [cheers]

Trailjunkie
01-06-2012, 07:02 PM
come out to some events. let us get to know ya a bit. since this is a very hands on tight knit group we dont just hand out stickers to everyone. just so we dont end up with a bunch of asshole kids or whatnot makin us look bad. not sayin you are, i know you got kids n stuff, but get out and meet the gang, youll get a sticker if we .find you worthy lol

that's why we don't give em to punk ether.lol

Bigsexy
01-06-2012, 07:17 PM
come out to some events. let us get to know ya a bit. since this is a very hands on tight knit group we dont just hand out stickers to everyone. just so we dont end up with a bunch of asshole kids or whatnot makin us look bad. not sayin you are, i know you got kids n stuff, but get out and meet the gang, youll get a sticker if we find you worthy lol [cheers]

and when they dont find you worthy,... u can go to ur local printing shop and get any sticker made-up. A windshield sticker is usually only like 6-10bux..

harvester_sorrow
01-06-2012, 07:52 PM
I want a F U BACON sticker.

4skin
01-06-2012, 11:50 PM
I want a F U BACON sticker.
just need some -40 and turn your wipers on lol

redman
01-06-2012, 11:52 PM

yeah we have enough people already making us look bad lol

redman
01-06-2012, 11:53 PM
and when they dont find you worthy,... u can go to ur local printing shop and get any sticker made-up. A windshield sticker is usually only like 6-10bux..

did we find you not worthy ?

64CJ6Willy
01-06-2012, 11:57 PM

Find the font....
I can cut you any font ya want. But the FIBC font is there's. 10 buxs ain't gonna Cut it.

Momma Taz
01-07-2012, 08:55 AM
As Sheldon said, we are a tight knit group and we know who has stickers so we watch to see if they are piarated and make notes. We get together quite a bit as small groups and big functions. Come out to some the things. We are kid friendly for the most part and there is different things for a person level comfort and we do alot of camping too.
The guys on here are harmless and very helpful with learners and women. It is a great group to br involved in[cheers]

Pegleg
01-07-2012, 09:17 AM
the f u bacon sticker rocks...lol

Bigsexy
01-09-2012, 09:02 PM
did we find you not worthy ?

never been to an "event". usually if im goin wheelin its a spontaneous thing. ive been out and met a some guys at church, norrish, davis an postil 08.. great guys to learn from but with every group theres a couple douchebags who always hassle another persons lack of experience. take it with a grain of salt an ur good to go :)

Ive seen things done by guys on this site that i never thought possible ( i think his name is Todd, braking then rewelding his frame with 2batteries an jumpers @ the logjam on "6ft under", Or Rod rewelding his frame out in "no mans land" after he broke it at KOTP) Or alternating parts around from various trucks to make sh*t work better.
whether im found "worthy" or not means nuthing to me, ive learned alot from this site! i rep my sticker proud [cheers]

mattdroz
01-09-2012, 10:01 PM
id like a sticker, but i want a vehicle worthy enough for one first xD haha

redman
01-10-2012, 08:25 AM
never been to an "event". usually if im goin wheelin its a spontaneous thing. ive been out and met a some guys at church, norrish, davis an postil 08.. great guys to learn from but with every group theres a couple douchebags who always hassle another persons lack of experience. take it with a grain of salt an ur good to go :)

Ive seen things done by guys on this site that i never thought possible ( i think his name is Todd, braking then rewelding his frame with 2batteries an jumpers @ the logjam on "6ft under", Or Rod rewelding his frame out in "no mans land" after he broke it at KOTP) Or alternating parts around from various trucks to make sh*t work better.
whether im found "worthy" or not means nuthing to me, ive learned alot from this site! i rep my sticker proud [cheers]

cool [cheers]

Honky
01-10-2012, 08:49 AM
If I could ask…please don’t just print up a sticker. We do not have advertising on this site and we pay for our costs by holding fundraiser and sticker sales.

Made.U.Look
01-10-2012, 09:08 AM
Who has the FIBC stickers so we can buy one,,, I still don't have one :D .... Newbie Run sticker as well

andrewmacc
01-10-2012, 09:29 AM
I'd like a FIBC sticker. :(

Momma Taz
01-10-2012, 02:40 PM
Ruth, talk to Bonnie about fibc and talk to brett about newbie stickers. Andrew, come to the functions and pay one, it is quite easy and nobody has been biten and got rabies so far from the outings.

64CJ6Willy
01-10-2012, 06:43 PM
Ruth, talk to Bonnie about fibc and talk to brett about newbie stickers. Andrew, come to the functions and pay one, it is quite easy and nobody has been biten and got rabies so far from the outings.

No one has brought any to the last 2 we have been at.....

Metal Mulisha
01-11-2012, 09:03 AM
No one has brought any to the last 2 we have been at.....

I had them with me at the Newbie Run.

64CJ6Willy
01-11-2012, 09:54 AM
toy run, new years

4skin
01-11-2012, 10:27 AM
toy run and tree burn arnt realy fibc events
toy run is well the toy run
and the tree burn is just something that happens
been going to it before i ha a computer

Punk in Drublic
01-11-2012, 10:36 AM
i like pancakes

BC_4RUNNER
01-11-2012, 10:38 AM
I LOVE LAMP:dontknow:

Metal Mulisha
01-11-2012, 10:42 AM
i like pancakes

i thought you liked blue waffles:eek:

Bigsexy
01-11-2012, 11:07 AM
id like to buy a few smaller stickers ( not winshield) if theres anything avail.?? gota complete the tailgate colage lol