12-12-2011, 08:37 AM
this one isn't bad and i added a few more

:D http://youtu.be/QHJ6xXP1dVQ :D

FKN MRK
12-12-2011, 04:27 PM
[cheers]Nice

64CJ6Willy
12-12-2011, 04:58 PM
Gotta buy me one of those cameras for damn sure.

F150HULK
12-12-2011, 05:01 PM
thats awsome!

Ry' & Jen
12-12-2011, 05:32 PM
Cool vid!
Where was that shot?
I'd like to go do that trail!

OOPS
12-12-2011, 09:24 PM
Nice vid. Looks like a good place to wheel. Funny though, I wasnt really paying attention to where the camera was mounted a. I was assuming it was on the dash looking through the windshield until around the 5 min mark where it goes for a submarine ride through the little tank trap. My first thought was:eek: "oh no been there done that" then it popped back up and I realized what was up.:)
When I worked up north years ago there was a spot just out of town we used to go mud bog at and when someone decided they didnt want us in there they dug about a 7 foot deep hole at the entrance that filled with water, so we rolled an old beater into the hole and just drove over it to get in and out. You couldnt even see the car in the hole, but it worked.
One day I went there in my full size bronco and thought I would just drive in like normal, but didnt know they had come back and pulled the car from the hole . When I went rippin in I had the same view through the windshield as the cam in your vid and just about shit a brick. Thank god for the airbox plumbed through the glove box or it would have been a one way submarine ride..
Post up where you went, looks like a fun place to check out once I get my junk fixed and running again.