PDA

View Full Version : Stave Drama

MRVISSER
10-14-2011, 01:58 AM
So I just joined this site because I have been told that I am being shit talked on this site. I come to stave all the time, I got a black dodge dakota on 44's and a super dudty on micky thompsons. I was at stave 2 weeks ago and sure i got a little drunk and thought it would be a good idea to take my ford through some pits with the camper on top. Really I dont understand why people are making such a big deal abou it. Yea I got stuck and buddy broke a drive shaft, I pull people out all day and I have broken my truck so many times along with tow ropes thats really kinda part of the whole stave expience..... If it was such a big deal the guy with the broken drive shaft coulda said something to me I aint a bum and if buddy would have came to me and told me that it was such a big deal I probably woulda paid for the new u joints evem though i have never expected anyone else to pay for my repairs cause by pulling people out.....

My buddy stands up for me and he gets 20 private messages threatening him for standing up for me, like really thats fucked. I may get a bit drunk up their but I help people out everytime I come their. The night before I sat with a family with 3 kids until 12 at night before we finally got them out.

So really im not out for a beef but it seems pretty fucked that some select few think its cool to trash someone on a web site but cant say shit at the time.

lets see what kinda resonse this is gonna get

Balls First
10-14-2011, 07:40 AM
drama

Apathy
10-14-2011, 07:46 AM
why would you start a thread that contains the word drama?

I havn't seen any bashing of anybody lately, but i guess we could start.

muddyWaters
10-14-2011, 08:02 AM
Hmmmmmmm..... Well, howdy....??

Honky
10-14-2011, 08:34 AM
Hey it's not really friendly to come on here and drag the people on this site down. why don't you look around here and see for yourself whats going on first?

Sounds like a typical good time at Stave to me not sure what the problem is about getting stuck and breaking?

so lets get this out...who is your buddy on this site and what's the deal.

You sure you have the right website? Sounds more like you would fit in here then be outcasted for getting stuck and breakin playing at stave

RIFF RAFF
10-14-2011, 08:39 AM
yup, you sound like the rest of us... welocome to the site[cheers]

oh and if you get pulled someone out and something breaks on there truck don't pay for it. it was there choice to help you!!!

we have had it happen both ways to us and NEVER have we asked anybody to pay for it or visa versa.... My old man broke someones frame pulling him out. they guy was man enough to say it was my fault should not have been in there in the first place. he is on this board to and from the frame break has made a wicked new truck!!!

Punk in Drublic
10-14-2011, 08:48 AM
i think i know your truck, but heard none of the drama. party on dude!

spanky
10-14-2011, 08:56 AM
Been to stave saw your truck but havnt herd any drama

levigardiner
10-14-2011, 09:00 AM
odd.....very odd..:dontknow: ...welcome to the site :D

Evan the Blue
10-14-2011, 09:24 AM
Not a very good intro but :welcome: none the less

I think you are referring to this thread ...
http://www.funinbc.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112100
Post #21

Chody
10-14-2011, 09:37 AM
why did you bring a cat to stave?

Tinker Belle
10-14-2011, 09:40 AM
Sucks that you joined the site with such a sour start. I remember the thread and just looked at it again. I see no one complaining about getting you out, I see the mention of breakage but noone asking for repair from you. I do see mention of a disagreement you had with another member , but if you were out with you wife /girlfriend and friends and your lady got into it with someone I'm sure your friends would come to the defense to. Any smart man will protect the hand that feeds him , or fixes their wounds

That being said welcome , look around you might like what you see.

Tunabomber
10-14-2011, 09:57 AM
:gives:...............

Honky
10-14-2011, 10:43 AM
......... The night before I sat with a family with 3 kids until 12 at night before we finally got them out...........

Just one more thought, from that comment it sounds like you are fairly new to Stave. There is a large number of us that have been going there for years when we called it "church" cause we went there every Sunday.

The story about helping people out sometimes all night and breaking has been told here many times including myself.

Good on ya for helping someone out I'm sure it's not the first or the last time...it's just what it is

T 'n' A Barbie
10-14-2011, 11:31 AM
Sooooo...

I didnt see anyting in there about anyone asking you to pay for repairs :dontknow: , breakage is part of wheelin. The person who got stuck AND the person that decided to unstuck them, they both take the chance of breaking somethin...no ones fault.

Momma is a MAJOR part of what makes this group 'A family' and no one messes with Momma. Thats why the boys got defensive, I woulda been right int there too... Just like you would be if someone was in your momma's face right !?!
We all get drunk and do or say stupid shit...My suggestion....accept that you may have been an ass, for what ever reason, and appologize....then move on.

It's a good, protective of family (which is what we are), group...

This did not make a good first impression for a meeting at stave OR a first post on the board...BUT from what your buddy say's...you seem like you could be an alright guy...make that the impression you try to get outta this :D

Balls First
10-14-2011, 02:29 PM
Where's the fuckin tits?

Happypants
10-14-2011, 02:43 PM
Haven't seen any bashing on the site, and I told u to go. fuck yourself right to your face after Donna told me what u were doing in andys truck AFTER his wife told u numerous times to stay out, u wouldn't stop bothering me to yank u out after I told u how many times that I don't have tow points, and I forgot my winch controller on my kitchen table (which I did) lol, u brought it upon yourself with your drunk attitude, Mabey next time will be different when u think for a second to maybe NOT get in donnas face and pour beer over her sweater,

Happypants
10-14-2011, 02:50 PM
Btw you ever find your cat?

Who's your buddy on Here? I would like to see these so called messages

Balls First
10-14-2011, 02:57 PM
Fighting on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win your still fucking retarded.

Happypants
10-14-2011, 03:04 PM
Yup, lol

Yager
10-14-2011, 03:07 PM
Fighting on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win your still fucking retarded.
seriously needs a like button. lol.

Momma Taz
10-14-2011, 04:16 PM
I am the person who stopped you from helping yourself to my friends gear and you called me a bitch to my face and a few other words... not once did any person on this site threaten your friend, in fact he message my husband and said sorry for YOUR stupid behavior and they will be having beers at the newbie run. You just running your mouth off about all the trucks there were nothing and you could everyone of them and bragging about how much money you have and your big truck. The only time I like wearing beer is when i spill it. The people on this site are good down home people who don't care how much money you have, they care if you are a fall down drunk, but they do care for their friends and respect each other and their personal stuff, you DO NOT help yourself to stuff in other peoples truck, you wait for that person to be present and watching his/hers gear.Drunk or not speaking to anyone like that gets you left in the hole you fell in.
I have said my peace and if you stay on the board then welcome to the site but if you leave then by nice knowing you.

Happypants
10-14-2011, 04:53 PM
I think he came on here looking for sympathy and isn't getting any, fuckin knob

Momma Taz
10-14-2011, 04:57 PM
I think he came on here looking for sympathy and isn't getting any, fuckin knob
i know, well i hope he got what he wanted off his chest

T 'n' A Barbie
10-14-2011, 04:58 PM
I am the person who stopped you from helping yourself to my friends gear and you called me a bitch to my face and a few other words... not once did any person on this site threaten your friend, in fact he message my husband and said sorry for YOUR stupid behavior and they will be having beers at the newbie run. You just running your mouth off about all the trucks there were nothing and you could everyone of them and bragging about how much money you have and your big truck. The only time I like wearing beer is when i spill it. The people on this site are good down home people who don't care how much money you have, they care if you are a fall down drunk, but they do care for their friends and respect each other and their personal stuff, you DO NOT help yourself to stuff in other peoples truck, you wait for that person to be present and watching his/hers gear.Drunk or not speaking to anyone like that gets you left in the hole you fell in.
I have said my peace and if you stay on the board then welcome to the site but if you leave then by nice knowing you.

You said it momma [36]

crazycooter
10-14-2011, 05:01 PM
Btw you ever find your cat?

Who's your buddy on Here? I would like to see these so called messages
His friends name on the board is OOPS, he seems okay and i have no problem with him at all, he messaged me and sorry for his buddy and hopes that there will be no tension or problem at stave for him and his family.

toyon35s
10-14-2011, 05:10 PM
shit happens ,im sure weve all did stupid stuff while drunk ,life goes on, happy wheelin [cheers]

Cyanide
10-14-2011, 05:47 PM
go back too high school

longhorn
10-14-2011, 06:49 PM
I should start drinking again , Id really upset you old whiners............

m j
10-14-2011, 06:57 PM
and not a single fuck was given

hoser
10-14-2011, 08:07 PM
i had quiznos for lunch today..it was not to bad..the new pulled pork sandwich..i think i would try it again[cheers]

Punk in Drublic
10-14-2011, 08:33 PM
i had quiznos for lunch today..it was not to bad..the new pulled pork sandwich..i think i would try it again[cheers]

meh it was okay, but the peppercorn prime rib one is still the best.
:dontknow:

redman
10-14-2011, 09:21 PM
i had shawarma for dinner i can already tell its gonna give me the shits :)

Cyanide
10-14-2011, 10:10 PM
quiznos is okay i perfer subway

Supa
10-14-2011, 10:37 PM
i had shawarma for dinner i can already tell its gonna give me the shits :)

i just had indian food and it bloated me so bad I couldnt finish the second beer. I feel sorry for whoever is sitting beside me on the bench tomorrow morning :D

redman
10-14-2011, 10:58 PM
i just had indian food and it bloated me so bad I couldnt finish the second beer. I feel sorry for whoever is sitting beside me on the bench tomorrow morning :D

nice i love those days, silent killers all the way :D

ok ok thats gross but meh

4skin
10-15-2011, 12:40 AM
had some fish n chips at honkys

Trailjunkie
10-15-2011, 12:55 AM
I HAVE A BLUE BIKE.........MY DOGS NAME IS KEVIN!!!!!

dirka dave
10-15-2011, 12:58 AM
I like lamp.

4skin
10-15-2011, 01:02 AM
why dont you look up the thread and see what was said
i wasnt there so dont know what hapend
but if you were going in someone you didnt know truck taking gear
feel lucky you can eat without a straw
and knowing who you pissed off trust me it was said to your face
so maybe dont drink so much you cant remember what you did

Balls First
10-15-2011, 01:32 AM
FOR THE SAKE OF THE LAY DOWN HUG STOP WITH ALL THE SAND THE VAGINA'S CANT TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS!

apefrill
10-15-2011, 01:47 AM
I like lamp.
[15] [15] [15] [15] Damn you Dirka you almost made me pee my pants!!!

Momma Taz
10-15-2011, 09:26 AM
FOR THE SAKE OF THE LAY DOWN HUG STOP WITH ALL THE SAND THE VAGINA'S CANT TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS!
i don't know who you are but, alot of people on this site is respectful to women and don't like people getting in there faces. Anyone on this site knows I am a pretty mellow person and nice to everyone, but to call me a bitch and few other words when you don't know who i am is an insult and the guys here will defend any women getting that kind of treatment...if i was your mom, girlfriend or sister would you stand for it? I hope your answer is no.So i will leave the sand in my VAG just to piss you off and i am not a whiner either to so you all know. I never started this thread and never said anything disrepectful to anyone. I am defending myself and my friends that PRESENT at the time

Tinker Belle
10-15-2011, 09:43 AM
I have this sneaking suspicion that mrvisser didn't get what he was looking for starting this thread. I wasn't there for the event that this went down but it's lookin to me like he gets a biggo fuck yourself

Balls First
10-15-2011, 11:46 AM
That comment wasnt meant to be about you^ just sayin....

dirka dave
10-15-2011, 12:03 PM
Drama this bitchezz
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f328/david_corry/05d2277c.jpg

Trailjunkie
10-15-2011, 12:13 PM
no that there is a wet dream . damn lucky bastard dirka

Tinker Belle
10-15-2011, 12:18 PM
Sweet ride.

96_z71
10-15-2011, 12:49 PM
damn, she's in good shape

UU
10-15-2011, 12:57 PM
[16] its always gotta be about dorka

Cyanide
10-15-2011, 01:34 PM
meh its okay its no MOPAR I would rather have this

Trailjunkie
10-15-2011, 05:17 PM
but you don't and he does. sssooooooo

Hellboy
10-15-2011, 05:17 PM
meh its okay its no MOPAR I would rather have this

The differance is he HAS a GTO, and u dont

Sick ride dirka i love GTOs

Cyanide
10-16-2011, 01:16 AM
lol thats fine im just sayin

harvester_sorrow
10-16-2011, 09:31 AM
brap!

atoyot
10-16-2011, 09:41 AM
bananna...............

4skin
10-16-2011, 01:49 PM
bananna hamock ...............
fixed it

dirka dave
10-16-2011, 03:47 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f328/david_corry/d45e0190.jpg

This looks lIke fun. !!!

Taken in Alberta. On my IPhone

Pegleg
10-16-2011, 05:19 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f328/david_corry/d45e0190.jpg

This looks lIke fun. !!!

Taken in Alberta. On my IPhone

when we get stuck in the semis up here dirka,thats what comes too pull us out!!!!!!the hederites even have one with tracks on each corner...like quad tracks:party0010:

mus-Tard
10-16-2011, 06:04 PM
why dont you look up the thread and see what was said
i wasnt there so dont know what hapend
but if you were going in someone you didnt know truck taking gear
feel lucky you can eat without a straw
and knowing who you pissed off trust me it was said to your face
so maybe dont drink so much you cant remember what you did

no kidding.

sounds like this guys a drama case

Happypants
10-16-2011, 06:39 PM
And closed fuck u mrvisser, we will have words next time we see each other ;)

dirka dave
10-16-2011, 06:57 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f328/david_corry/fcb0590e.jpg

Happypants
10-16-2011, 07:36 PM
Nice ride