PDA

View Full Version : need a little help

High Wheeler
10-01-2011, 10:27 PM
Hey people I am in need of a little help if I can get some.
here is what I need help with.

I finally got spanky's ford up and running and on the road again. I need to do a little tinkering with somethings but RIGHT now I am looking for someone that has an OBD1 reader. I have an OBD2 but this ford is a 91 and my OBD2 dont read 1 so. if someone here has a OBD1 that could do me a favour and just read and give me all the code's if any that would be great.

tell me how much your going to chrge me to do this or I can provide the beer while reading the code. I can come to you or you can come here either way works for me as you will be the 1 drinking the beer not me :)

I just want to get it running top notch again for her as it's been sitting for a LONG WHILE

so please either email me or post here and I will respond [cheers]

Cheese eyes
10-02-2011, 12:01 AM
im on vacation ....will be back on the 11 of october will scan for beer after that and tell you whatever bla bla bla to fix it ..

whooooooo drunk....[cheers]

OOPS
10-02-2011, 01:19 AM
I have one you can borrow no problem, but cant you just read the codes with the "paper clip method" ? what model/year are we talking about?

High Wheeler
10-03-2011, 11:49 PM
its a 91 ford f250 with the 5.8 lt
I dont know anything about a paperclip way and I trust a OBD 1 reader... this way I can actualy see the codes and anything else that might be wrong..

High Wheeler
10-03-2011, 11:52 PM
im on vacation ....will be back on the 11 of october will scan for beer after that and tell you whatever bla bla bla to fix it ..

whooooooo drunk....[cheers]

Hey when ever you come back is good and as for the truck the wifes driving it right now but I know there are a few minor adjustments to be made but it sure would help if I get the codes this way I know what adjustment need to be fixed :) but yeah PM me when ever you get back please