PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone

Covefrog08
09-20-2011, 08:13 PM
Hey there, My buddy has this sticker on his ranger and said i should check out the site. I live on vancouver island so most of my wheelin is done over here. But i was out in mission last weekend and took a sunny monday to go for a wheel out at Davis Lake. and i must say it is in wonderful shape congrats to everyone that cleaned it up!

I am a carpenter by trade but i would love to one day build custom 4x4s.
I also talk on wwww.tacomaworld.com

well guess we can find out more later.
I was trying to upload of pic of Monday but it seems to fail every time i'll work on it and edit this again

as promised

harvester_sorrow
09-20-2011, 10:03 PM
:welcome: I'm assuming you drive a tacoma?

harvester_sorrow
09-20-2011, 10:05 PM
Missed the post by one minute, Guess that answers the question. Nice taco.

Griswold
09-20-2011, 10:10 PM
Welcome to the Nut house.....Saweeeet another Toyota
Crap I didn't work Monday......Wish I would have known...
You would have made it all the way threw that long mud hole no problem......

atoyot
09-21-2011, 07:56 AM
neat a single cab taco..

levigardiner
09-21-2011, 09:10 AM
welcome to the 3 ring circus of freaks, you'll like it

glopedawg
09-21-2011, 09:36 AM
Hey Covefrog08, welcome to FIBC.

I like your Taco, especially since it's the single cab short box. Gotta appreciate that shorter wheel base.

And what part of the island are you from? I was out there this summer and met up with a buddy in Port Alberni and did a bit of wheeling there.

Covefrog08
09-21-2011, 06:38 PM
Thanks, :) i do love my single cab. i'm so surprised i didn't get any damage going down there! hence why i love my single cab lol

i'm from deep cove so pretty close to the ferries. i usually go out to sooke, shawnigan, or cowichan when i wheel. i have quaded around this side of arrowsmith but never made it into alberni.

wish i could get into the toyota section... do i have to have 200 posts to unlock that?

damian
09-21-2011, 07:05 PM
Welcome

I love wheelin the Island that is my home town...
some of the best places I have found up there is on the back side of Mt.Washington.
anyway welcom and have FIBC

Covefrog08
09-21-2011, 09:27 PM
Welcome

I love wheelin the Island that is my home town...
some of the best places I have found up there is on the back side of Mt.Washington.
anyway welcom and have FIBC

Cool I have never explored there but my buddy north49 use to live up there and said forgiven plato is amazing.
You live in comox?

Momma Taz
09-22-2011, 09:26 AM
welcome to the site, hope you have thick skin and can a ribbing, this group is known to be rough on newbies

Metal Mulisha
09-22-2011, 12:58 PM
Tacomas suck

4skin
09-22-2011, 04:52 PM
Tacomas suckdont mind metal melisa
he is just miserable because his taco never leaves the saftey of his garage[f]

Punk in Drublic
09-22-2011, 05:04 PM
Thanks, :) i do love my single cab. i'm so surprised i didn't get any damage going down there! hence why i love my single cab lol

i'm from deep cove so pretty close to the ferries. i usually go out to sooke, shawnigan, or cowichan when i wheel. i have quaded around this side of arrowsmith but never made it into alberni.

wish i could get into the toyota section... do i have to have 200 posts to unlock that?

my bud made it in a stock dodge diesel,lb ext cab. busted up a running board but no body damage. id go through there in 3rd gear in your little thing. balls to the walls!