PDA

View Full Version : The Truck Driver

Hellboy
08-24-2011, 08:59 PM
A truck driver spots two pakis on the side of road, completely done up with the turban and long white robes. So he thinks he'll have a little fun and he swerves onto the shoulder a little bit. He checks his mirror and they'd jumped over the median and were flat on their face. Laughing to himself he drives on.

A little further down the road he saw a Father on the side of the road with his thumb up. He couldn't drive past him without giving him a ride, so he pulled on over.

Awhile later he spots two more pakis all dressed up in colorful robes this time. He didn't want to upset the Father in his passenger seat, but he couldn't resist and he swerved onto the shoulder again with the same hilarious result.

Another hour goes by, and he sees another two pakis, this time they were really done up. Colorful turbans and shiny robes. He really couldn't resist this time so he swerved closer than he ever had before, but when he checked his mirror he saw body parts and colored clothes flying everywhere.

Horrified by what he'd done he immediately apologized to the Father about it and said he hadn't meant to hit them. To which the Father replied, "Yes, my son, I saw that you were going to miss so I opened my door."

Bushwack
08-24-2011, 09:31 PM
We are sounding prejudiced but I am not.
I hate everyone.

Hellboy
08-24-2011, 09:53 PM
No, saying that isnt politically correct.

You hate everyone equally.