PDA

View Full Version : First spring trip

longhorn
04-21-2011, 09:45 PM
First trip anywhere this year.
Seems like months since Ive been anyplace , freaking snow.

I aquired this trailer in Chase and went and got it.
Anyone know how hard it is to flip the axles? I almost didnt fit under it , I had to take off my headache rack and tie it on the back of the trailer.
Trailer needs a few things but I got a decent deal on it.

The burnt out place is Clancys at Lac La Hache.

The beer we found at a pull out on the Agate Bay rd.
Dunno why someone left 2 beer there?

Wifey and "Wolf" at Lac Deroche pullout.

Was a good day had a good lunch at a super fancy place with a golf course on the rez at Chase.

TOYLESS
04-21-2011, 09:57 PM
clancys burnt down? shitty.

crazybushcreature
04-21-2011, 10:24 PM
burnt down eh thats crazy

Punk in Drublic
04-21-2011, 10:35 PM
yep it be gone gone. the ole mans like 3 minutes from there. food was getting horrible anyways.

Punk in Drublic
04-21-2011, 10:36 PM
yep it be gone gone. the ole mans like 3 minutes from there. food was getting horrible anyways.

hillclimber
04-21-2011, 11:46 PM
looks like you had a good time and found some free beer!!!oh yeah my friend has a place on lac la hache and said clancy's used to be good until some new guy took over and never was the same.

playtime
04-21-2011, 11:53 PM
i drove past that place monday night then drove past tuesday moring and it was a pile of rubble.

MOOSEHUNTER
04-22-2011, 07:58 AM
thats shitty. like the old school truck. nice pics

Lieutenant Johnson
04-22-2011, 10:32 AM
love lac la hache ...buddy has a House on the lake and a bunch of quads, cool area thanks

vajayjay
04-22-2011, 01:54 PM
looks like you had a good time and found some free beer!!!oh yeah my friend has a place on lac la hache and said clancy's used to be good until some new guy took over and never was the same.

I always find it funny how many restaraunts/hotels mysterisly burn down in small towns

FRAM
04-22-2011, 02:01 PM
those grease fires are something else......

Punk in Drublic
04-22-2011, 04:55 PM
4am grease fire no doubt.
pretty much everything that catches fire there burns to the ground. we call the llhvfd the laclahache foundation savers. i lived right behind the hall, they had a pretty slow reaction time when the neighbour had a chimney fire. we put it out, had a beer smoked a doober and were back in bed by the time they showed up.

hillclimber
04-22-2011, 11:29 PM
4am grease fire no doubt.
pretty much everything that catches fire there burns to the ground. we call the llhvfd the laclahache foundation savers. i lived right behind the hall, they had a pretty slow reaction time when the neighbour had a chimney fire. we put it out, had a beer smoked a doober and were back in bed by the time they showed up.

yup that sounds about right. most of the fire depts in the area are like that. since they rarely get calls there never ready. i heard a story or two about guys showing up just fuckin hammered tryin to put out fires or was it when their actual fire hall caught on fire not too sure now. you best bet is to get a extinguisher and tackle the blaze yourself lol

crazybushcreature
04-23-2011, 12:13 AM
cause around that area its probably all paid on call/ volenteer

regulate34
04-23-2011, 01:24 AM
fliping axels is really easy. dexter makes a flip kit. sold per axel aprox 89$each. drop your axels by pulling 2 shackel bolts on each side. remove u-bolts (kit comes with new ones) weld the new saddel on the axel tube opposite side. then bolt your leafs back up. then bolt axels to the leafs on the underside. reconnect wires and tada you done. you get aprox 4in lift out of it. and you may want to replace all 14 bushings while your in their. they are cheep. any questions feel free to pm me

longhorn
04-23-2011, 07:22 AM
fliping axels is really easy. dexter makes a flip kit. sold per axel aprox 89$each. drop your axels by pulling 2 shackel bolts on each side. remove u-bolts (kit comes with new ones) weld the new saddel on the axel tube opposite side. then bolt your leafs back up. then bolt axels to the leafs on the underside. reconnect wires and tada you done. you get aprox 4in lift out of it. and you may want to replace all 14 bushings while your in their. they are cheep. any questions feel free to pm me

Thanks thats the info I was looking for....................