PDA

View Full Version : UFC Fight Night In Seattle

Murd0c
03-29-2011, 07:12 PM
So here are my pic's from another UFC I went to.

Had a fricken blast with seats 9th row floor. I was walking around meeting tons of fighter's and even was drinking with the co announcer Mike Goldberg and Robbie Lawler from Strikeforce. Meeting Dana white was awesome super nice laid back guy.

Mike Goldberg's wife is actually from here and there was a guy at the fights wearing a no.5 shirt and he was telling us how he loves getting baked and going to see the strippers [36][36][36][36]

Murd0c
03-29-2011, 07:21 PM
so the pics in order.

closest I could get to the cage

a pic from my seats

Jens Pulver walking around with his son

Pat Barry, I told him I saw him in Vancouver and all he could say was "ya that fight really hurt me"

Stitch the main UFC cut man

TJ Waldburger 15mins after getting ko'd. He said he was feeling ok, I asked him how many stitches he got and he had no clue at all.

Edwin Figueroa, hey took this fight on 6 days notice and had to cut 25lbs. He said he was sitting at home playing video games and got the call and was like holy shit.

I told him he should get fight of the night and he bowed to me shook my hands and said thank you so much. He gain me as a fan no questions asked!!

Bruce Leeroy, he was super nice and up beat even tho he lost.

bantamweight champ Dominick Cruz

Ruthless Robbie Lawler from Strikeforce

Mike Goldberg We ended up talking to him for over a hour. Super cool telling us about how his wife is from Vancouver and hes going to buy a house here. There was a guy at the fights wearing a Orange no.5 shirt and he was laughing he ass off since he said he loved to smoke a joint and watch the strippers (working with Rogan of course you have to blaze lol) we were talking about the Canucks and how good the Sedin Sisters are(he called them that) and talking about crazy hockey parents since his son plays. It was beyond wild he was tossing out F-Bombs left right and center. We bought him a bunch of drinks and it was honestly Epic.

and the man himself Dana White

TOYLESS
03-29-2011, 07:54 PM
cool shots! lucky guy. would love to go to a fight somtime.

dirka dave
03-30-2011, 06:20 AM
Meh..... Now if you went to Wrestlemania like I did, that would be something !

:D

J/K......You are really into this UFC eh ?

MOOSEHUNTER
03-30-2011, 09:35 AM
kool pics I would love to see UFC live they are real fights not loke that fake wrestling

Casselman
03-30-2011, 07:30 PM
that mike goldberg character is pretty cool, hes on the fox quiet a bit

Stetson
04-01-2011, 09:50 AM
Looks like it was a good time and experience Reece, great shots.

C-Dog
04-02-2011, 11:47 PM
Looks like good times Reece......

Has anyone told you that u look like Buzz light year lol