PDA

View Full Version : The progression level of Man!

Hotlips
01-09-2011, 08:29 PM
The first testicular guard, the "cup" was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974.

That means it only took men 100 years to realize that their brain is also important.

arjan
01-09-2011, 10:08 PM
Testicles & ovaries give your genes eternal life.

Your brain on the other hand, it's just for here & now.

I guess they were on to something...

Hotlips
01-10-2011, 12:23 AM
Just cause you can procreate, does not mean you should . . . there is a lot of dumb people out there for not wearing either kind of helmet LOL!

4skin
01-10-2011, 01:35 AM
Just cause you can procreate, does not mean you should . . . there is a lot of dumb people out there for not wearing either kind of helmet LOL!
[15][15][15][15]too funny so true

apefrill
01-10-2011, 07:44 AM
Amen sister![cheers]

arjan
01-10-2011, 08:46 AM

I am not arguing there. Society would be better off if a certain part of the population sticks to playing with/by themselves.
Unfortunately the people who should, don't realize that themselves...

Maybe the nazis were on to something. Not saying we should kill the persons that don't 'fit' society, but I can live with neutering child molesters, sex offenders and killers.

I grew up playing soccer in Holland, and remember it was less painful to take on in the head then in the central area.:eek:
[cheers]

Hotlips
01-10-2011, 08:28 PM
HA HA i wouldn't deny anyone sex, Just freaking wrap it up for fuck sakes.

But if it wasn't a fascist act, i'd suggest some kind of licensing to procreate.

At the same time, some amazing people throughout history and even someone you know could have come from people most wouldn't see fit to parent!