PDA

View Full Version : anyone want a suzuki!?

fullsizebronco
12-29-2010, 12:07 AM
just happened across this and thought i would share ;)

http://classifieds.castanet.net/showproduct.php/product/874195/cat/1007

bigrig81
12-29-2010, 12:12 AM
ya i've been humming and hawwing over that for a long time...I should just get my butt in gear and go look at it! It looks like a pretty sweet rig for the price!

other problem.... just bought my wife a dirtbike so now we haven't got mcuh money kickin around

:D

trencher
12-29-2010, 12:17 AM
ya i've been humming and hawwing over that for a long time...I should just get my butt in gear and go look at it! It looks like a pretty sweet rig for the price!

other problem.... just bought my wife a dirtbike so now we haven't got mcuh money kickin around

Do it!!!!:dontknow: You won't find anything easier to make work for 500 bucks little brother.......and you have all the slave labour you need. :rolleyes:

fullsizebronco
12-29-2010, 12:17 AM
sell the wife lol then you have a dirt bike and a nice little suzuki ;)

bigrig81
12-29-2010, 12:21 AM
hahah ya i know i should get it... you gonna drive me out there and look Jonny haha.... i guess we could rent a U-haul

as for my wife..... ain't gettin rid of her for nothin haha

trencher
12-29-2010, 12:30 AM
hahah ya i know i should get it... you gonna drive me out there and look Jonny haha.... i guess we could rent a U-haul

You can drive your own ass out there,[16] Captain has an economy car.

I might be able to arrange affordable pick up through work one way or the other......I'll ask if you are serious.

bigrig81
12-29-2010, 12:34 AM
that was half my issue was the pick up of the thing.... if i get up there to look at it i will let you know

right now tho.. trying to figure out where to go snowshoeing tomorrow :D

fullsizebronco
12-29-2010, 12:43 AM

fare enough! its nice when you find a keeper ;) and even better when she is willing to go dirt biking with you! and ya u haul has car dollies that im sure would be super cheap ..... sooo go buy this thing before someone else does ill be telling my buddy about it tomorrow ;)

longhorn
12-29-2010, 01:39 AM
Heres another ..............
Must be gold plated.

http://kamloops.en.craigslist.ca/cto/2126202784.html

youngun
12-29-2010, 10:25 AM
I almost want to go buy it...

bigrig81
12-31-2010, 01:18 AM
well wifey and i went for a cruise up to salmon arm and took a look... and well..... it's like a badly badly renovated home that is under another reno that't not done haha

it had some sort of a toyota car motor in it the guy said so it's got various brackets all rigged in and around that looked pretty rudimentary.

roof had been fibreglassed or something, floor had some metal riveted in place and where it wasn't double layered it had pinholes thru bc of rust, the door panels were just sheetmetal riveted to the door....

needless to say.... i've taken on some elses crappy reno job at home.... don't need to do it in the shop as well

would be decent if you just want a rough and tumble side by side basically and if you have a trailer to pull it with to get it home from the freakin boondocks where they live haha

spencerorton
01-17-2011, 07:05 PM
cool post

Suzuki has always been a favorite of mine. I have a Grand Vitara and how I wish I was an experienced DIY mechanic but I'm not. And I'm not willing to spend a fortune obtaining replacement parts that are not reliable. Any suggestions? Thanks for the advice!

93 Formula Mods: 383, LE2 Heads/Intake, 226/230 cam, 52MM TB, Magnaflow cat back, 2010 Toyota 4Runner Brake Disc LT headers, CAI, SFC, 2006 Suzuki Reno Camber and Alignment Kit (http://www.car-stuff.com/2006suzukirenocamberandalignmentkit.htm) Strut Brace, Adj LCA, Adj Panhard, Relocated Torque Arm, Progressive Rate Springs, Short Throw Shifter