PDA

View Full Version : bcc's poor customer service

dasurreysami
12-23-2010, 03:56 PM

hoser
12-23-2010, 04:01 PM
shitty about your bad experience with them..

ive dealt with Taran before buying parts or just looking for advice and he was a good guy to deal with..i would not hesitate to go back for more..

Honky
12-23-2010, 04:02 PM
one friday i call about a locker, and im told its in stock come pick it up. i leave work early from west van to make it there before bcc closes . only to be told that that they don't have it.
a $300 locker plus 3hrs wages $60 and gas $10 turns into a $370 locker+tax......
now im told don't worry we can have it shipped to you for monday. but i was made to pay the shipping...monday comes and goes with no sign of the locker. so i wait out the rest of the week and i call bcc thursday. to be told, the locker never got sent out because an employee was sick. what does this have to do with me. my phone number was in the computer not even a courtesy call was made to inform me of what was going on. so now im told i will have by the end of the next week.......

this was the second time dealing with bcc
the first time i went to bcc to buy a set of gears, install kits and a locker for the toyota axles i finally put under my samurai. but i didn't know wether i had 4cyl or v6 diffs, because im a samurai guy toy stuff's all new to me. the guy at the desk say's no problem i can show you the difference. we walk into the shop were he explains to his co-workers what he's showing me, and they laugh at me.........thanks alot bccasshole2

I've never delt with them but I would just because Daryl works there. The guy is freakin amazing!

Pudge
12-23-2010, 04:06 PM
That's wierd, you had a bad experience. Taran and Daryl are superb dudes, with mucho knowledgeo.

Zukibuggy
12-23-2010, 04:54 PM
belive you can run either gears from a 4cyl or a v6 in either.

4cyl gears just needs spacers to work proper in the v6 housing

epic3
12-23-2010, 05:09 PM
cant make everybody happy

dasurreysami
12-23-2010, 05:34 PM
i do regret posting this before taking my issues directly to bcc........i do understand that it is the holidays

Bigsexy
12-23-2010, 07:37 PM
i didnt have a good experience there either. Ill never do business with them again.

gavman
12-23-2010, 08:09 PM
One thing in business is you cant make everyone happy, Taran has been amazing for some recent projects that I initiated over 6 months ago with him, he lost his shorts on some deals he made with me and his suppliers let him down to the tune of some big losses on his part but he still came through with his original deal. do not hesitate to do business with him IMO as he is one of the good guys just Like "B" who is in the same line of work and I bet he has some similar stories of unhappy customers that he could not satisfy... Both local suppliers that we should all support. period

4skin
12-23-2010, 09:47 PM
ive had no problems with bcc
when i bought my hi steer stuff was missing left thread lock nuts
they got them for me no charge
they have always beat web site pricing to

85chevy
12-24-2010, 08:40 AM
I will be going back that is for sure I got great service when I got him to order in a set of tires for $40 cheaper then Sport Trucks per tire and seen some of his work its top notch.

redman
12-24-2010, 09:08 AM
Taran has been great to me over the years

youngun
12-24-2010, 06:03 PM
Taran has been always good with me, I guess just before chirstmas the hussle before holidays has slowed down shipping and has made the shop super busy.

dirka dave
12-25-2010, 03:16 PM
A friend of mine got screwed on a set of tires there a few years ago.

d0ubledown
12-25-2010, 11:14 PM
One thing in business is you cant make everyone happy, Taran has been amazing for some recent projects that I initiated over 6 months ago with him, he lost his shorts on some deals he made with me and his suppliers let him down to the tune of some big losses on his part but he still came through with his original deal. do not hesitate to do business with him IMO as he is one of the good guys just Like "B" who is in the same line of work and I bet he has some similar stories of unhappy customers that he could not satisfy... Both local suppliers that we should all support. period

fully agree with danny. have had good transactions with bcc, although both were before their new shop & insane amount of projects theyve been doing in their new digs. will always recommend them as they're local and support the 'community' in a big way. have also heard of stories that werent so favourable..but in the end, some will slip through the cracks. im sure B appreciate that as well...just part of the biz.

hopefully you get your issues sorted...

FU Toolbag
12-27-2010, 10:41 AM
Delt with em a couple times. Never a real problem. Had one misunderstanding which was very understandable and they fixed the problem and then sum. Good guys in my books.