PDA

View Full Version : saggy ass xj

Punk in Drublic
12-22-2010, 01:48 PM
buddies xj is saggin big time, hes got 2 inch coil spacers in the front, 3 inch block in the rear, but the leafs are sagged backwards, he scruble the tire in the wheel well wwhen he hits a bump a good bump(bump stop is missin on one side). anyone got some leafs sittin around. and i heard you can use leafs outa a toy pickup pack to do an add a leaf, springs are the same width, close in length. any truth to that?
??

bcmaxx
12-22-2010, 02:10 PM
buddies xj is saggin big time, hes got 2 inch coil spacers in the front, 3 inch block in the rear, but the leafs are sagged backwards, he scruble the tire in the wheel well wwhen he hits a bump a good bump(bump stop is missin on one side). anyone got some leafs sittin around. and i heard you can use leafs outa a toy pickup pack to do an add a leaf, springs are the same width, close in length. any truth to that?
??
We got 3 junkyard packs one made one super pack and added a 1.5 shackle, ditch the 3 inch, thtas really big, really stressful for the springs. explorer procomp makes an add a leaf for about 70 bucks as well. few ideas

Chopstick
12-22-2010, 05:20 PM
??

when does your buddy need the leafs? i'm gonna be pulling my stock leafs out of my DD, you can have them.

i live in maple ditch

Punk in Drublic
12-26-2010, 06:12 PM
when does your buddy need the leafs? i'm gonna be pulling my stock leafs out of my DD, you can have them.

i live in maple ditch

fuck ill let hime know. hes not in a big hurry, as long as they dont break anytime soon.

Happypants
12-27-2010, 09:42 PM
Tell him to take the 3" blocks out and get a 3.5" lift leaf springs, even if he gets new leafs the blocks will kill them quick again