PDA

View Full Version : UREGENT..missing girls at stave....(must be a jeep thing)

atoyot
12-20-2010, 11:32 AM
well me n the wife decided to have a fire in the creek bed.....

pulling in ahead of us was a cute lil blue jeep.....hahaha jeeps,......

they started into not even a trail... got out assesed the situation....
looked back at us... smiled n jumped in their jeep......

.02 seconds later all i could hear was the sound of spinning mallterrains....

they came over n asked for help......
i said u got a strap???( i bring NOTHING if im not wheelin.....)

they said ya....

i got there to see some ratchet straps.......

said ill try it twice... dont need ratche strap in the back of my ford...

both times the straps snapped like string.....(all 4 together to make em stronger)

i asked u got a jack???..
they said ummm i dont think soo probably not..

i say not even a stock one???
u wanna check???

they said no...

so ok i say well they werent really stuck at all lil stump sittin on the rocker..
she didnt wanna drive forward because it would dent her rocker....

she asks u got an axe.. i say yup but id just drive through it....

3 hours later some bleeding hands they got the stump cut...
but no far enough.....
just cut it enough so it would hang up on the spring perch...
now gettin dark...
i suggested they start a fire....
they didnt know how so.. me n the wife set em up... paper lighter some water...even left our fire goin so they could stay warm..
(wearn lil tights n hoodies)...
told em nothing i could do... u want me to call someone or something for ya on avement.. they say nothing...
i said well im goin to a bbq after ill send some peeps back to yank ya.......
and some peeps from honkys went n helped...

when i asked them wel at least u told someone where u were goin right??

they said well not really.... we just said stave...

i say well stave is a big area....and if we werent here havin a fire,,, ud be sleepin till saturday when peep came up wheelin.....
hopefully it was a good learning experience for them...

2 young girls un prepped stuck in the woods with no one knowin where they are could really end badly........

i guess its all part of the ownin a jeep " jeepthing" ill never understand...:D

anyways pic of said chicks,,,, n one not really stuck at all jeep....
if they had a strap or jack or just drove through n dented the rocker they would have been out in a min.....
not even jackets..... really really un prepaared for the situation they were in...

good u guys from honkys went down after i told ya about em...
n got em out...[cheers].
AS FUN AS THIS STORY IS IT WILL NO LONGER HAVE THE PIXX BECAUSE SOME(her) WERE OFFENDED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I KNOW I KNOW.........!!!!!.
and im not really about gettin in to 18yr old internet D R A M A........B.S over helpin someone out......
so off to the darkside they go! where all the good stuff is!

Lieutenant Johnson
12-20-2010, 11:39 AM
ohhh yeah !!! they were super hot....were you in your Superhero outfit bud or what??

dirka dave
12-20-2010, 11:41 AM

FAIL....[16]

atoyot
12-20-2010, 11:55 AM

FAIL....[16]

sittin in the creek bed with my prego wife...
im not interested in helpin the countless peeps that walk over from
the no mans area to ask for help ............

i my self dont need to go out n help ,n get stuck or have something happen to the ford n im stuck with prego wife there........
in the daily im not goin there to wheel so its easier to not bring recovery gear...

if im wheelin or there to mess around n play im in for helpin......

other wise i leave my recovery gear at home.......
and if the person stuck HAS NOTHING for recovery either
i guess im enjoyin my fire...........

:fire .
in your opinion dirka fail or not....
in the dailydriver im not there to be a recovery vehicle for peeps that arent prepared.....:D

Griswold
12-20-2010, 01:56 PM
Good attempt though Chris.Thanks for tellin us about them at Kevins cause within the hour I got Scorpion King to go down and rescue them.He brought them chocolate and got them out safe....Thanks again Chris...you Rock.

dirka dave
12-20-2010, 01:59 PM
Did you at least get their names ??

Or did the wife have you on a short leash ???[whip]

England
12-20-2010, 03:10 PM
boobs where are the boobs

spanky
12-20-2010, 04:25 PM
I dont care if they are hot or not I hope they learned to go out prepared not everyone wants to be spending their time off road rescuing others, shit we sat broke down on the side of the lougheed for an hour broken down not one person would stop and help us

Lieutenant Johnson
12-20-2010, 04:41 PM
I dont care if they are hot or not I hope they learned to go out prepared not everyone wants to be spending their time off road rescuing others, shit we sat broke down on the side of the lougheed for an hour broken down not one person would stop and help us

Shitty ....its because those people who drove by, are not on this site!! so they would probably be like :gives::dontknow:

Bushwack
12-20-2010, 04:47 PM
Hi Chris
Out in the mall cruiser and dissing the jeep!
Were have you been hiding?

dirka dave
12-20-2010, 06:26 PM

It looks like they got stuck on a stump...... silly girls.

Apathy
12-20-2010, 06:38 PM
did you get any boob pictures?

stumanchu
12-20-2010, 06:49 PM
The blondie must have been driving.....

Damn jeeps.... don't even look like its stuck.....

Or.... maybe they just wanted to get draged out by the ass end.

harvester_sorrow
12-20-2010, 07:12 PM
Damn I was thinking of go up there for a fire too. I always have something they can yank on.oh yeahAlready pulled someone out last monday there who was unprepared.

jacqueline05
12-20-2010, 10:44 PM
hmmm :(

Griswold
12-20-2010, 11:22 PM
Glad to see my face on a public post. my 4x4 broke, and i had bald tires, ahh, shit. and you couldnt get the fire started either on our side. I've been on that trail a few times no problem, shit happens eh --- but mostly to me, so i wouldn't worry about it.

Cool....Glad to see you joined the site I see Andrew talked you into it. Awsome. Like he said we go out every weekend if you wanna hook up with us.

But first things first get some recovery stuff so this won't happen again. Glad he got you out safe.[36]

atoyot
12-20-2010, 11:26 PM
Glad to see my face on a public post. my 4x4 broke, and i had bald tires, ahh, shit. and you couldnt get the fire started either on our side. I've been on that trail a few times no problem, shit happens eh --- but mostly to me, so i wouldn't worry about it.
well it wasnt ment to offend u...:pet ..so calm down tiger..
u can stop sending me messages!!!!!!
.ill take ur stupid stuck pixx off
it was a funny stuck................ it went with the missing persons report
that got posted...
since forum members helped ya figured they may want pixx to go with the story...

I offered all the help i could and even sent help back to get u out!!!!
if we werent there havin a fire you would have been spendin the night in the DARK.........
SO SAVE UR LITTLE COMMENTS OF " u couldnt get the fire started either on our side"

I WASNT TRYING TO make u comfy with a nice fire ,I WAS LEAVING!!!!

and was nice enough to leave u paper a lighter and a already going fire...
and sent help back...
so what ever offence u are takin save it for another situation.......

Instead of bitching u think an" oh hey thanx for helpin would be in order."....
.[16]
..Annnnnnnnnnnd your welcome......!!!!!

Trailjunkie
12-20-2010, 11:39 PM
drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama

C-Dog
12-20-2010, 11:45 PM
[!] [!] [!] [!] on Kris for taking the pics down that's too funny leave them up and

[!] nebwbies as well

that got posted...
since forum members helped ya figured they may want pixx to go with the story...

if we werent there havin a fire you would have been spendin the night in the DARK.........
SO SAVE UR LITTLE COMMENTS OF " u couldnt get the fire started either on our side"

and sent help back...

.[16]

jacqueline05
12-21-2010, 12:14 AM
that got posted...

and sent help back...

.[16]

What is wrong with you? I'm 18 years old! LEAVE ME ALONE. I'm just trying to enjoy my vehicle and have fun!

Apathy
12-21-2010, 12:23 AM
What is wrong with you? I'm 18 years old! LEAVE ME ALONE. I'm just trying to enjoy my vehicle and have fun!

i was not there.. so i don't know the whole story,
but i know the people who helped you out.

with your attitude towards these people, i really hope this never happens to you again.

because they are going to drive by, point and laugh.

why would they want to help somebody out that was being a complete KNOB.

there was nothing bad about the pics that were put up..just telling a story. It looked to me like everybody was having a laugh.

If dude did anything wrong it was not insisting to see TITTS AND ASS

before pulling out... er,, pulling you out.

if you want to continue "wheeling" this mob should be your best friends.[cheers]

jacqueline05
12-21-2010, 12:28 AM
ooh, good. I'm becoming quite popular, look, I just don't like getting a phone call at work saying that I'm posted on some random website and that there are pics of me and my jeep, and my licence plate number, and I'm getting beaked, yea I can handle the beaking but I'm just not a fan of the random phone call and pics, It just scared me, give me a break. And I will be out there again and i just plan on having a good time, god dammit. hahaha

with your attitude towards these people, i really hope this never happens to you again.

there was nothing bad about the pics that were put up..just telling a story. It looked to me like everybody was having a laugh.

if you want to continue "wheeling" this mob should be your best friends.[cheers]

02trackerman
12-21-2010, 12:28 AM

bravo!drama

Apathy
12-21-2010, 12:30 AM
ooh, good. I'm becoming quite popular, look, I just don't like getting a phone call at work saying that I'm posted on some random website and that there are pics of me and my jeep, and my licence plate number, and I'm getting beaked, yea I can handle the beaking but I'm just not a fan of the random phone call and pics, It just scared me, give me a break. And I will be out there again and i just plan on having a good time, god dammit. hahaha

look on this site.. you will find my face and my licence plate# ALL over.

but i dare you to steal my rig...LOL

[36]

jacqueline05
12-21-2010, 12:37 AM
hahaha okay. :)

look on this site.. you will find my face and my licence plate# ALL over.

but i dare you to steal my rig...LOL

[36]

jordanbennett
12-21-2010, 12:56 AM

well said![36]

vajayjay
12-21-2010, 04:17 AM
Well this got exciting :happy0045:

If your gonna be like this every time someone helps you, I know what I'll be doing next time I see you stuck[16]

dirka dave
12-21-2010, 05:22 AM

OMG.... what an attitude, maybe you should grow up a bit and take some resposiblity, you were lucky that Chris stopped and that you were not too far away from help.

Mext time maybe you should think ahead and thank thoes who help.

strick to the pavement with that kind of attitude.[16]

dirka dave
12-21-2010, 05:25 AM
And another thing, in this day and age you picture is taken on average 10 times per day without you even knowing about it......

I would rather have my picture on here than on facebook, not that I have anything to hide....

old codger
12-21-2010, 06:32 AM
This is GETTING exciteing! next round SPIT BALLS & FARTS at 5 paces!!

Apathy
12-21-2010, 06:33 AM
And another thing, in this day and age you picture is taken on average 10 times per day without you even knowing about it......

I would rather have my picture on here than on facebook, not that I have anything to hide....

I found a picture of my rig on a web site in chili..

I never authorized that.. damn!!!

Always broke
12-21-2010, 07:57 AM
Damn I wish I liked popcorn :(

D-Ass
12-21-2010, 08:32 AM
I found a picture of my rig on a web site in chili..

I never authorized that.. damn!!!

That just because you are so dam hot!

redman
12-21-2010, 08:36 AM
fuk who was offended put the pics back, maybe it will be a lesson in shame to not do it again

Honky
12-21-2010, 08:40 AM
........I'm posted on some random website ........

Hey we are not just some random website lol

Glad the guys on here were able to help you out. [cheers]

redman
12-21-2010, 08:41 AM
Hey we are not just some random website lol

Glad the guys on here were able to help you out. [cheers]

True as quoted in my sig line lol

85chevy
12-21-2010, 08:59 AM
I dunno y she is complaining believe u me its not like they are the first people to go and do a dumb thing like that its like a weekly occurance but most people don't get the missing persons report. Besides what u need to do is get some pictures of u actually wheeling on the site to go with ur "ops I am a newb" to prove u learned from it

Candy
12-21-2010, 09:18 AM
hmmm sounds like some chicks my bro may hang out with BAHAHA

Happypants
12-21-2010, 10:22 AM
Jesus fucking ungrateful, good to know not to pull her ass out next time,

epic3
12-21-2010, 10:28 AM
so no tna shots then?

youngun
12-21-2010, 10:38 AM
I missed the pictures to, but by the concensis I take it she was good looking? If so im 20, wanna meet up?

Lieutenant Johnson
12-21-2010, 11:12 AM
Good on you Kris ! U did everything right. Jacqueline welcome to the site! [36]
I think u need to take a step back and think about the situation and rethink what u need to say.

I am sure u have a million photos on facebook and friends of friends of friend that see more negative images of u. This site was the ONLY place that responded to UR Daddies missing person report.

So learn some things from this. Especially how to be grateful for someone like Kris even attempting to help.
I am sure u are a good person , just reacted the wrong way.
Kris is a great guy and meant no harm in the pics. Like the other member said , it's looks like you were all having fun in the pics. You were jumping and smiling. So if u didn't want pics why did you allow him to take.
Sorry my 2 cents. I just wish I had some nice boobs , maybe then they would stop for me when broken down :party0010:

C-Dog
12-21-2010, 11:37 AM
I say Bannn the Newbie Chic for being a douche canoe.....coming on here piping up about getting helped out by a member....

Oh my picture this my picture that I bet u have pics of your self all over the interweb and I bet they are far worse them being stuck or hardly stuck at Stave lake so get over it or beat it !!!!!!

Your Jeep is now Red Flagged for a big drive right on bye even if u r hot....don't matter looks ain't shit if your a BITCH

Originally Posted by jacqueline05 http://www.funinbc.com/forum/images/approx/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.funinbc.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1546367#post1546367)

Oh and about this post above get a grip you r nobody here and we dont care about you and or your face on the website

Tinker
12-21-2010, 11:47 AM
Nice job to everyone that helped her out of her stuck, I know I've had a couple stupid stucks fer sure. The attitude should be checked by the ignorant 18 year old though. Not that I want to turn away a Somewhat attractive newbie, but for christ sake say fucking thank-you already! Just read the entire thread and not a thanks or nice to meet ya to anybody. We may be inbred hillbillies but we have manners our Mommas raised us right.

mus-Tard
12-21-2010, 01:02 PM
jeeze. dont take this so hard. l was in the ford that met up at the end of the dirt. the trick to this website is to not be thin skined. and know that just about everyone here is good at heart and good shit. aslong as you dont mind the razzing from time to time its a great outdoor resource with lots of good people.
what puts this sight aside from other pages is that most of us actuly know eachother first hand.
we were all at a fire just down the street when we heard there were people in trouble. so a few of us loaded up and took off to help.
one thing a newb should be told is to "remove brain and enjoy [cheers]"

trevor.

Happypants
12-21-2010, 02:04 PM
Been a while since Anyones been in the dungeon

:D

Casselman
12-21-2010, 02:40 PM
Been a while since Anyones been in the dungeon

:D

Getting lonely?

Happypants
12-21-2010, 04:10 PM
Nope, never,

Sini
12-21-2010, 05:32 PM
Wow, kind of shocked to see the response this chick had about being rescued... and here I thought the girls would've thought they'd won the goddamn lottery of rescues, with fire, food, etc sent their way???

The people on this board are top notch, all of 'em.

Toyquad
12-21-2010, 08:02 PM

giggity giggityoh yeah

fullsizebronco
12-21-2010, 09:24 PM
its to bad the pics got taken off

02trackerman
12-21-2010, 09:34 PM
giggity giggityoh yeah
niceoh yeah

4skin
12-21-2010, 10:05 PM
kriss went out of his way to get help out to you
im sure there is worse pix up on facebook
i was one of the trucks in the second group
in my truck i swore i wasnt going to take off road
theres tons of pix of my 4 runner plate no and all
wana get flamed drive a toyota and get stuck with all these jeep fucks on here
lighten up pix are down stick around and and enjoy
this is a good group theres peeps that will come out at all hours for a rescue run just sayin is fun in bc

Casselman
12-21-2010, 11:19 PM
kriss went out of his way to get help out to you
im sure there is worse pix up on facebook
i was one of the trucks in the second group
in my truck i swore i wasnt going to take off road
theres tons of pix of my 4 runner plate no and all
wana get flamed drive a toyota and get stuck with all these jeep fucks on here
lighten up pix are down stick around and and enjoy
this is a good group theres peeps that will come out at all hours for a rescue run just sayin is fun in bc
:s30x:

youngun
12-24-2010, 06:11 PM
I'm kinda hurt, i wanted to meet up with this chick and she has not pm'd me.

mus-Tard
12-24-2010, 07:43 PM
kelowna is kinda a long way to go isn't it?

youngun
12-24-2010, 09:37 PM
I'm in abby right now, come on jazz and pm me or text me!!!

I just pmd her, hope to hear from you soon!!!!

fullsizebronco
12-24-2010, 10:10 PM

hahaha your to funny

youngun
12-24-2010, 10:40 PM
hahaha, im just hoping to hear something from her. haha

Hello Kitty
12-24-2010, 11:10 PM

I am 18 also and these people always post up pictures and info about me it's frustrating. You will get used to it, it's just hurts and seems scary the first few times. These folks are usually pretty friendly so hug them and say thanks. You have a nice jeep and really shiny teeth also. How did they get so white?
:confused0006:

Punk in Drublic
12-25-2010, 02:32 AM
ive been a member here since i was 15, im 24 now. havent been offended yet. stay thirsty my freind. stmf, or stfu. its up to you

Punk in Drublic
12-25-2010, 02:34 AM
17 i guess. math was off///stmf

Lieutenant Johnson
12-25-2010, 08:16 AM
I am 18 also and these people always post up pictures and info about me it's frustrating. You will get used to it, it's just hurts and seems scary the first few times. These folks are usually pretty friendly so hug them and say thanks. You have a nice jeep and really shiny teeth also. How did they get so white?
:confused0006:

Bahahhshahshah Walt !!!!

JeepManager
12-26-2010, 10:25 AM

Pretty lonely up there in Kelowna eh?

lincoln locked
12-26-2010, 04:03 PM
good read fin bitches[cheers]

dirka dave
12-26-2010, 04:43 PM