PDA

View Full Version : Warn hub warranty

S Kicker
12-15-2010, 12:36 PM
I had new Warn hubs installed on my Tracker, one of them failed after three years of off roading.
Warn hubs have a lifetime warranty to the original owner, so I brought it back to the installer.
Lordco delievered the new hubs to the shop, after a small installation fee, I was back on the road without having to pay for another set of hubs.
Kudos to Warn for making a quality product amd backing it up.

RCCruiser
12-15-2010, 05:09 PM
Cool that it worked out for you.

I don't know about the hubs for a Tracker, but the Warn hubs for Toyotas are actually much weaker than the stock hubs. Stay away, stay far away. ;)

youngun
12-16-2010, 10:28 AM
[stupid]

pumpkin
12-17-2010, 06:42 AM
Sounds more like great customer service for a cheap product.

youngun
12-17-2010, 10:59 AM
Which is surprising, I would think that the massive amount of those hubs that come back for warrenty/replacement would kinda make the company slow/lazy when it comes to getting the product to the customer. Glad to hear that is not the case tho.

fullsizebronco
12-21-2010, 07:24 PM
so far i have never broken the stock ford ones that have been on all of my ford trucks and i have had a lot! LOL but it is good to hear that a company is standing behind there product

MUD CHILD
12-21-2010, 10:42 PM
The stock Suzuki hubs are much stronger that the warn hubs, just so ya know[cheers]

4skin
12-21-2010, 10:48 PM
the onlystock ford hubs i broke was from bashimg them on rocks
the cheep warn hubs are stronger than the warn premiums
in my experiance

Bigsexy
12-23-2010, 01:13 AM
[QUOTE=4skin;1546641
the cheep warn hubs are stronger than the warn premiums
in my experiance[/QUOTE]

i totally agree.. i bought a set of premuims, broke the second trip out, kept the stockers in there an they last me atleast 10-15x longer.. and wats the point in "
rebuilding ur hub" like it says the premiums can do. if its out, just slap another one in, dont bother rebuilding it lol.

i vote stock = better & premiums go fuck yourself