PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Toyrun - HUGE Success!!

ShortStack
11-23-2010, 03:46 PM
A HUUUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED AT THIS YEARS EVENT!!!

2010 Toyrun is definitely going down in the books as a huge success!! Tons of trucks, even more donations, and tons of fun! Those that decorated did awesome jobs!! Thank you for the nice warm fire, the entertainment and most of all, the generosity!!

I didn't get a chance to get my camera out, but the pictures I'll bet are going be awesome :) I'll collect them and post them on the FB site!

50/50 went good, with $127 each going to the Bureau and the winner. The winner (Corey I think :o) gave $100 of his winnings right back to charity! Dude, you're awesome!

We had 3 'door prizes' and I'll post those ticket #'s numbers tomorrow, since the tub they are in still has to be unburied! *oops* We will also post up the Cash amounts too :D

Our door prizes were provided by our first sponsor: www.rev-parts.ca (http://www.rev-parts.ca/) an online parts store. Tons of suppliers, and a lot of experience in the industry. Thank you again! [cheers]

:cold The Blanket and Clothing drive went awesome!! Thank you to all that participated, there will be updates on AJs Detailing Facebook Page, and the Toyrun Page! I don't think this could have been introduced to the Toyrun in a better year, what perfect weather to help demonstrate the need and the appreciation of those that will be receiving those donations directly. Thank you.

[36] I will update as we get in more results [36]

THANK YOU!!!!

mus-Tard
11-23-2010, 03:53 PM
shit. l think l burt my 50/50 tickets. but my phone number is still on the others.

dirka dave
11-23-2010, 07:37 PM
Was the best turn out ever I think !

Thanks so much for all the good memories !

[cheers]

dirk, dirka la

Metal Mulisha
11-24-2010, 08:41 AM
Awesome Day, best turnout i've seen so far. way to go everyone!

Casselman
11-24-2010, 09:43 AM
Awesome day..... An yes I am awesome :)

Happypants
11-24-2010, 09:57 AM
Was a blast for sure

ShortStack
11-24-2010, 12:32 PM
Interested in buying a Stave Lake Calendar or 2?

Email your name, address and phone number, with the quantity of Calendars to toyrun4x4ATgmail.com (@gmail.com) and we'll email you back with an invoice from paypal. Once paid, we'll add your order to our growing list!

*All proceeds to Charity*

EDIT: All photo's have permissions. Photo's were taken by Megan Jensen Photography, Dave, and Katerina P. with credits on respective photos. :)

Bird
12-01-2010, 01:33 PM
Did you draw for the door prizes ? :)

ShortStack
12-01-2010, 07:50 PM
This year YOU raised approx. $941.20 [36]

Final count will be done with Bureau to triple check amount.
[Total does not include $300 of expenses, some of the expenses were put back into pot part of our donations]

I would say that is a HUGE SUCCESS!!!! THANK YOU, AGAIN!!! [cheers]

Door prize tickets were drawn at event, but not claimed. I have the tickets here.

WINNERS:
Rick (claimed), Rob & Trevor!

Prizes Donated By:
- www.rev-parts.ca [Included: Terra Leather Glove Pack, Box of Blue Gloves, Pack of Blue Shop Towels!]

- Truxpo2010 - Rob and I gathered donations from various vendors and put them in a Reusable Freightliner Bag [Included: Mack Bulldog Stuffy, Leather Note Pad, etc]

Congrats to the unbeatable Dave .... Winner Best Decorated Truck 2009!!! [cheers]

I would love to add the pictures to the Toyrun FB Page!! We were so busy I didn't even get my camera out of the truck [j] That's good in ways tho! lol

If it's okay with those that DID take pictures, I'd like to set up folders and add your pictures to them. Credit given to those that took the pictures, of course :)

It's not too late to donate!! There are still LOTs of stores & shops collecting donations, including your local malls.

Here's a few:
Check your newspapers for Christmas Parades, donations are always accepted at these events!

DEC. 3rd - Mission Candlelight Parade
http://missionchamber.bc.ca/index.php?option=com_eventing&task=view&id=114

DEC 4th - Maple Ridge Christmas In the Park
http://www.mrtimes.com/life/Maple+Ridge+Christmas+event+welcomes+Santa/3871252/story.html

DEC. 5th - Cloverdale Santa's Parade of Lights (Big Rigs all lit up!) Thought it was worth a mention :)
http://www.cloverdalebia.com/cgi-bin/itsmy/go.exe?page=14&domain=1&webdir=cloverdale

ShortStack
12-01-2010, 08:30 PM
SIDE NOTE:

Did anyone lose a HOODY at the Toyrun????? :dontknow:

:cold