View Full Version : My 3 toys

11-22-2010, 09:31 PM
This is Balmer's old savage but this is what happened when I let my cousin drive it and drove it into a rock lets just say he won't be driving anything of mine anytime soon took me a couple months to get around to fixing it mostly just needed new frame rails and a roll bar but it got more then that.
HPI Savage 25 with an O.S MAX-30VG motor, three speed tranny, 17T racing clutch bell and metal 47T spur gear and also have a new body but have to get some chrome paint before I can get it finished.
Blizzard Nitro Snow Cat got it last year but it never got to see the snow finished it sometime in the summer because of the lack of snow but I ran it around in the back yard on saturday in the little bit of snow then tweaked the linkage and tracks a bit so ready for some deep snow now.
Cheap Electric crawler I got off a buddy put a new body on it and thats about it so far just something to mess around with see if I liked electric
pictures aren't great off the cell phone

11-22-2010, 09:39 PM
Nice to see that the 'ol savage has been used, abused and rebuilt! Nice snow cat, it must be light enough to float on the very lightest powder with those tracks! Oh, and I hear ya about the pic quality, I need to get a cam too.

11-22-2010, 10:50 PM
Nice rigs you got there

11-22-2010, 10:51 PM
nice i like the tracks

11-28-2010, 10:40 PM
my rule is you brack it you help pay for it:dontknow:

11-29-2010, 08:32 AM
He is rails where $50 the rest I did because I could so

01-03-2011, 05:51 PM
that snow cat is cool i never seen an rc one before