PDA

View Full Version : Truck, trailer, quads stolen from SAR

Chris.S.
10-17-2010, 08:41 AM
I don't have anything to do with SAR, I just think it's particularly lame that someone has ripped them off so I thought I'd share the story here...

http://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/57589/Equipment-stolen-from-COSAR

FZJ80
10-17-2010, 08:56 AM
The laws really have to change regarding ''car'' theft. For most people their car is their second largest investment.
There really doesn't seem to be any repercussions for these lowlife fuckers.
How about some useful laws with some teeth!
Didn't they used to shoot horse thieves?

Andres629
10-17-2010, 09:12 AM
Used to hang 'em high. 'Cars' are modern day horses. Not to mention someone could die if SAR doesn't have their equipment. Hope the dude that stole that truck crashes it off a mountain road and then SAR can't find him 'cause he just crashed all their gear which they'll get insurance for.

stockwheels
10-17-2010, 10:34 AM
my step dad is a part of SAR and my step brother and it took them quiet awiel to get some of that equipment hopfully the argo didnt get taken to

youngun
10-17-2010, 10:57 AM
Wow, they were stolen 2 blocks from my house!! Hope they get the stuff back.

broncorandy
10-17-2010, 11:08 AM
That sucks that stuff is used to rescue people not just for fun, Shit heads need to be left in the bush with nothing and see if they could live without being rescued. Seems that theses assholes were stealing all over this week....

Andres629
10-17-2010, 11:53 AM
Yeah, I was kind of wondering if it was maybe linked to the ones taken that you posted up earlier... :dontknow: