PDA

View Full Version : ATV Trip & Found What Is It?

Taxidermy
10-02-2010, 05:52 PM
Went out on an ATV &Hunting Trip with my uncle. Drove all over. Found a metal frame or object in the bush. Looks really old. Has old square bolts. Does anyone know what it is? Also found an old car. Looks maybe 70 year old. Any ideas? Saw four does. Mule deer. Also saw one bear. Too fast. Did not get a shot. Saw one white tale four point buck. Also took off. Did find an old shed antler. Plan to go out again in about two weeks. Good trip.

kootenaycat
10-02-2010, 07:23 PM
Looks like farming apparatus to me. :dontknow:

You guys coming to the West Kootenay for the open elk hunt? Was a gong show the last 2 days I've heard, every square foot of land is being covered right now with all the guys out there!

Taxidermy
10-02-2010, 07:34 PM
Looks like farming apparatus to me. :dontknow:

You guys coming to the West Kootenay for the open elk hunt? Was a gong show the last 2 days I've heard, every square foot of land is being covered right now with all the guys out there!

Thank you Kevin. My great-uncle who lives in Elkford shoot a 6 point elk the other day. My great-uncle coming to the Kelowna area next week for turkey dinner and more hunting with me and my Uncle.

I can't go to the Kootenay area - no time off work.

Mud Slinging Dumb Fawker
10-02-2010, 09:08 PM
Thank you Kevin. My great-uncle who lives in Elkford shoot a 6 point elk the other day. My great-uncle coming to the Kelowna area next week for turkey dinner and more hunting with me and my Uncle.

I can't go to the Kootenay area - no time off work.

who is your uncle???

jordanbennett
10-03-2010, 09:49 AM
great photos guys

Taxidermy
10-06-2010, 09:10 PM
[5] [5] [5] [5] [5] [5] [5] [5] [5]

muddy mud skipper
10-06-2010, 10:52 PM
sweet taxi!! i agree it has to be farm equipment.and where is that car i would love to go look at it.

Chopstick
10-07-2010, 06:09 AM
awesome pics taxi, looks like you had a blast!!