crazylike
09-16-2010, 10:07 AM
thats awesome thanks for sharing

MundusPax
09-16-2010, 10:12 AM
more pictures

dari
09-16-2010, 10:13 AM
great pics thanks for sharin looks like a great way to spent a day or two.

Honky
09-16-2010, 10:13 AM
:ballsmack for me missing this trip

I sit here with utter amassment looking at these pictures. It's like a smorgasbord for the eye!!!

Definitely some of the best pictures of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![36]

Thank you for posting

i sure hope you guys go again next year

Lieutenant Johnson
09-16-2010, 10:22 AM
Great pics ! where abouts are these shots taken... really like them .

Thanks for posting

MundusPax
09-16-2010, 10:23 AM
:ballsmack for me missing this trip

I sit here with utter amassment looking at these pictures. It's like a smorgasbord for the eye!!!

Definitely some of the best pictures of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![36]

Thank you for posting

i sure hope you guys go again next year

We found waterfalls going in to the Lord River from west, we tried to go and check them out but ran out of time
So now we have a new purpose for next year, I will go alone if I have to:confused0006:

MundusPax
09-16-2010, 10:26 AM
Great pics ! where abouts are these shots taken... really like them .

Thanks for posting

mining and exploration roads around east side of Taseko Lake
Which is just east of Chilko Lake

dirka dave
09-16-2010, 10:27 AM
Beautiful area, looks like you guys had a great trip !

[cheers]

Fuzzydog
09-16-2010, 01:58 PM
:eek: Was this on the Labour Day long weekend?
A group of us went out on the Sunday and saw dirt bikes at the beach and up the places we went. We had the red cherokee, turquoise cherokee, white YJ and black 4runner.

All of those pics look sooooooo familiar :)

MundusPax
09-16-2010, 02:50 PM
:eek: Was this on the Labour Day long weekend?
A group of us went out on the Sunday and saw dirt bikes at the beach and up the places we went. We had the red cherokee, turquoise cherokee, white YJ and black 4runner.

All of those pics look sooooooo familiar :)

Those would have been our bikes on the beach, though I didn't see you guys there
We must have missed you on other trails
We did Mt. McClure and Granite Creek on day1 (Sat) and Battlement Creek/Ridge on day2 (Sun)

C-Dog
09-16-2010, 03:03 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Wow again man that place is amazing the scenry the terrain is all just awesome thats for sure.........Those lakes and beaches are sweet as welll im gunna have to get up to that area some time and explore [cheers]

Thanks for sharing

Fuzzydog
09-16-2010, 03:17 PM
Those would have been our bikes on the beach, though I didn't see you guys there
We must have missed you on other trails
We did Mt. McClure and Granite Creek on day1 (Sat) and Battlement Creek/Ridge on day2 (Sun)

Ah! there didn't seem to be anyone around at the beach when we got there, which was sometime in the afternoon on Sunday. We headed straight up to Granite Ck and camped up there for the night, then next day we came down and did Mt Mclure and the red mountain beside it. We had dinner at the Taseko River crossing then headed home. Got back to Williams Lake at about 1:30am. We saw your tracks all over the place and expected to run into you; now I know why we didn't. We are going up again next year and this time do Battlement Ridge and then the West side of Taseko Lake.

Stetson
09-16-2010, 03:45 PM
Again, those are some of the best pictures and scenery i've seen. Since your posts a few years back ive wanted to set a trip out to that area. Thanks again for posting your pics.

hillclimber
09-16-2010, 05:37 PM
Awesome pictures!!! is this in the no motorized vehicle area though:D

North49
09-16-2010, 05:48 PM
wow! great secenery, awesome pics!

Chopstick
09-16-2010, 06:46 PM
once again awesome pics !!! next time you guys go up let me know i'll bring my quad out... always wanted to check that place out

atoyot
09-16-2010, 08:45 PM
FUCKIN AWESOME PIXX!!!!!!!!

very nice post!!! thanx for sharing!!!!!!

just awesome.....i wanna go!

Landlover
09-16-2010, 10:29 PM
some of those pictures look real sketchy (like the shale rock face) Looks like a great time. Wicked nice glacier pics!

MacGyver
09-16-2010, 11:09 PM
Real nice pic's, beautiful scenery. :)

BrokenToy
09-17-2010, 12:03 AM
amazin scenery out there [cheers]

MundusPax
09-17-2010, 12:49 PM
Ah! there didn't seem to be anyone around at the beach when we got there, which was sometime in the afternoon on Sunday. We headed straight up to Granite Ck and camped up there for the night, then next day we came down and did Mt Mclure and the red mountain beside it. We had dinner at the Taseko River crossing then headed home. Got back to Williams Lake at about 1:30am. We saw your tracks all over the place and expected to run into you; now I know why we didn't. We are going up again next year and this time do Battlement Ridge and then the West side of Taseko Lake.

Yeah, we go every year for labor day weekend, maybe we'll meet you then

MundusPax
09-17-2010, 12:52 PM
Awesome pictures!!! is this in the no motorized vehicle area though:D

nope, you are talking about the other side of Warner Pass - some park I forgot the name
the only restriction is you can't use motorized vehicles for hunting on Battlement Ridge

MundusPax
09-17-2010, 12:54 PM

Afternoon sunday is when we hiked to try and reach the Falls River waterfalls going in to Lord River from west
We did not make it due to lack of time so hopefully next year

Fuzzydog
09-17-2010, 01:55 PM
Yeah, we go every year for labor day weekend, maybe we'll meet you then

[cheers]

Candy
09-17-2010, 02:59 PM
unreal pictures... that water looks very cold... looks like an awesome trip

02trackerman
09-18-2010, 02:19 AM
BC really is awsome!

kootenaycat
09-18-2010, 06:08 PM
Another great trip for you guys, one of these years I'll make it up! Is that one cat trail as sketchy as the pic makes it look? Those guys driving the cats must have been crazy to push those trails in.:eek:

harvester_sorrow
09-19-2010, 05:39 PM
Must have been some cold feet after those water crossings.

regulate34
09-19-2010, 10:57 PM
looks like a killer time

MundusPax
09-20-2010, 01:55 PM
Another great trip for you guys, one of these years I'll make it up! Is that one cat trail as sketchy as the pic makes it look? Those guys driving the cats must have been crazy to push those trails in.:eek:

I don't know how some of these trails were made but few places are even tight for a quad