PDA

View Full Version : What the hell

Jayota
08-18-2010, 07:01 PM
God damn thieves broke into my yota last night and stole my subs and amp go fuck yourselfgo fuck yourself:mad::mad:[28][28][31][stoned]

Also did in the door lock, but I could care less about a $20 lock (that ive replaced before..doh!)

I hate the human race sometimes

Murd0c
08-18-2010, 08:30 PM
ya need a deck? got a older panasonic for a 40 of rum

Jayota
08-19-2010, 01:39 AM
Thanks for the offer, but thankfully they didn't take my deck. I guess it was too old for them.

They just snipped all the wires and took the subs,amp,cap and box as a unit. bastards

Troy
08-19-2010, 02:06 AM
thats why you gotta bolt that shit down or use some good self tappers

Jayota
08-19-2010, 09:14 PM
Thats the thing, I had no where to bolt them down. I need the under rear seat storage, and need to be able to move the box back and forth.

Oh well. Lesson learned. No more bitchin sound system without a even more bitching alarm system. Fucking asshole thieves

Jayota
08-24-2010, 03:16 PM
Well, something amazing happened.

Turns out the thief stopped by my neighbors house and tried to break into his pathfinder, but he was up and near his front door when it happened.

He goes outside to check out a weird noise and he sees something shiny in his shrubs. Walks over, and there are my subs! Im guessing the thief ran off after he came outside and didnt have time to pick up the box..

3 days later he is asking all the younger kids in my block if their cars had been broken into, got to my house and well... there you go.

I got my subs back and he got a case of sleemans! Talk about a good day

FU Toolbag
08-24-2010, 04:06 PM
One dumb question, you use your pimpin sound system a lot? I love to see the assholes pumpin out the bass all over town in cars that are more than distinctive, then wonder why they get targeted? Not saying you deserve it at all, but it's kinda like the hoes who slink around in nothing, get totally pissed drunk and wonder why they wake up with a used condom up their ass.

Jayota
08-24-2010, 07:24 PM
I tend to do that only on the hwy. Not a huge fan of that around the city or around my place.

Easy to remember a truck like mine lol

Gonna install an alarm soon anyways, fuck thieves!

BrokenToy
08-24-2010, 07:45 PM
good to hear you got the subs back :party0010:

Jayota
08-25-2010, 01:29 AM
Yeah man, all its gonna cost me is $35 to get a spare lock re-keyed and a new set of RCA cables (why did they have to cut them instead of just unplugged them!).

Hard to believe they only got 100ft down the road lol

Always broke
08-25-2010, 07:27 AM
Alarms a fine but..... When they started breaking into my stuff years ago I bought ( for $99.00) at London drugs a wireless camera and monitor , I put the monitor beside my bed and the camera by the visor as soon as I heard something by the truck walk outside with a bat , takes out all your stress in your life and is just good exercise!!

Jayota
08-25-2010, 06:34 PM
Id love to have a camera! Thats a good idea.

I tell you im gonna run some 3/4" chain from the sub box to my cab, nobody will be getting them out again without some real tools!

Flashless
08-27-2010, 12:58 PM
glad you got your subs back !!

Jayota
08-27-2010, 05:11 PM
Me too! Fixed the lock yesterday, just gotta try and re-connect my RCA cables. Try and do this as cheap as possible haha!