PDA

View Full Version : Sturgeon Fishing Part 1

Metal Mulisha
07-27-2010, 09:07 PM
Had a wicked day sturgeon fishing on the fraser sunday. Big thanks to balmer for setting it up. he put on a wicked feast which i could only have a small taste of due to the fact i had a bad stomach flu for the days leading up to it. Anyways his buddy Matt took us out on his killer 22ft jetboat, big thanks to him for being a wicked host & getting us to the good fishing holes......he sure knows his stuff. We ended up catching 3....a 6ft, 5ft, & a 4ft. I only have pics of me but im sure Trever (Rebel) will be putting his up soon. Rebel brought in the 6fter & i brought in the 5fter. Thanks again Balmer for hooking us up for a great day with great people, cant wait to do it again.
[cheers]

muddy mud skipper
07-27-2010, 09:11 PM
frigen wicked Sturgeon man!! but shouldnt this be in the hunting and fishing section lol

Pudge
07-27-2010, 09:14 PM
awesome!! I hope to try that some day. How long does something like that fight? Like how long to get it into the boat?

P

Metal Mulisha
07-27-2010, 09:20 PM
I think the fight lasted about 15-20min, they also like to breach the water too, quite a good time. The one Rebel brought in was a longer fight.

mus-Tard
07-27-2010, 09:32 PM
wicked shots man. whoever was holding the camera knows how to take good pics

'Balmer
07-27-2010, 09:39 PM
Good times guys! Mulisha's fish was just about the same size as the one in Toyless's profile. Beautiful fish; a bit smaller than some but it's colors were unreal!

'Balmer
07-27-2010, 09:45 PM
Had a wicked day sturgeon fishing on the fraser sunday. Big thanks to balmer for setting it up. he put on a wicked feast which i could only have a small taste of due to the fact i had a bad stomach flu for the days leading up to it. Anyways his buddy Matt took us out on his killer 22ft jetboat, big thanks to him for being a wicked host & getting us to the good fishing holes......he sure knows his stuff. We ended up catching 3....a 6ft, 5ft, & a 4ft. I only have pics of me but im sure Trever (Rebel) will be putting his up soon. Rebel brought in the 6fter & i brought in the 5fter. Thanks again Balmer for hooking us up for a great day with great people, cant wait to do it again.
[cheers]

Matt is VERY well known in the fishing world... you guys don't even know what a master you spent time with. For those who doubt me, check this out... I googled his name just to see what would pop up and....

http://www.google.ca/#q=matt+moisley&hl=en&prmd=o&ei=57VPTOrpCcyhnQeTqMX8BQ&start=10&sa=N&fp=d13b0b253eeac36b

There's tons of articles and videos outlining his skills and accomplishments as a recreational fisher and professional guide. Matt is a serious dude - fish fear him :D

Anyone else want to slay some big game fish???

mus-Tard
07-28-2010, 12:33 AM
after reading the article by him in the magizine on the boat l started to see just how into fishing he is. and l cant say thankyou enough to both of you guys.
big kudos to you both.

Lieutenant Johnson
07-28-2010, 01:39 PM
Wicked times!!!

Great fish ya caught Brett! really missing my boat