PDA

View Full Version : 94 cherokee shorting out

brovo26
06-10-2010, 01:13 PM
hey everyone i was was wondering if anyone new how to do wiering and figure out shorts and what not would be interested in a weekday or weekend to work on a jeep might thro in a case of beer for it if you can help let me know thanks

the problem im having is the speedomiter wont work and when i step on the break peddle all the lights come on

OldEnuff
06-10-2010, 02:26 PM
[M] It's them darn Jeep Gremlins I tell ya. Once they show up they never seem to go away....Burn it now and save yourself a shitload of grief and dissapointment.
just sayin' :confused0006:

Pudge
06-10-2010, 03:57 PM
yup it's totally screwed...................are body panels straight? I'll give a hundy for it :)

j/k I'm sure Mikey (Nutbar=Jeep God) will see this thread eventually, and I'm sure he will know what the problem is

Happypants
06-10-2010, 05:18 PM
Does it have a trailer wiring harness tied into it? Mine did and it was causing my lights to turn on and off cause there was a split/cut in the wire grounding out behind the drivers side tail light,

brovo26
06-11-2010, 10:34 AM
well there is no trailer light hook up to it till today it started out with the transfercase needing to be redone so we did that and then i lost the driveshaft on the pitt bridge and everything went from there