PDA

View Full Version : Eagle Ridge

gavman
06-05-2010, 10:23 PM
hey Walter, last time you were up in eagle ridge and moondog wanted to play with your naughty bits, rumour has it that you refused him, is that correct????

UU
06-05-2010, 10:38 PM
:mad0215: NO

thomas d
06-06-2010, 12:24 AM
yes u can there is a tight trail on the left side of the gate that u are able to fit in through

Tunabomber
06-06-2010, 01:43 AM
yes danny

UU
06-06-2010, 09:57 AM
[16] great, now all the quaders know and can throw their empties all over the place.

Toyquad
06-06-2010, 10:34 AM
gay..........

C-Dog
06-06-2010, 11:03 AM
[16] great, now all the quaders know and can throw their empties all over the place.

That's what I was thinking

gavman
06-06-2010, 11:12 AM
Edited the first post to get straight to the point:dontknow:

*Ub6
06-06-2010, 11:50 AM

The ignorance is strong in this one. go fuck yourself

Everyplace I ride, and no matter who I ride with... we pack out more broken antennas, fender extensions, broken beer bottles and nails from fire pits than one could imagine.

A quad rider... even an irresponsible one would not carry beer bottles.

A quad rider... no matter how big the quad, would not carry enough firewood from home to have a nice fire.

I understand shit breaks, that explains the fender extensions and antenna, but the rest deserves another go fuck yourself for lumping all quad riders into one group. It is the same as saying all people with off road 4x4 vehicles are gay. We all know that other than yourself.. it just is not true and a bad stereotype. ;)

Have a nice day.

MacGyver
06-07-2010, 01:02 AM
Hey Walt, what do you say we put a points race together, sort of like Deathrace 2000 but for quads. A six pack if you knock them over, a dozen if you run them over and a 24 if you get more than one at a time. :dontknow:

4skin
06-07-2010, 02:10 AM
done that fuckers breaking into cars at davis on atvs one kept stoping and doing dounuts spraying my truck so i ran over him
cops got them with 5 car sterios

UU
06-07-2010, 12:38 PM
The ignorance is strong in this one. go fuck yourself

Everyplace I ride, and no matter who I ride with... we pack out more broken antennas, fender extensions, broken beer bottles and nails from fire pits than one could imagine.

A quad rider... even an irresponsible one would not carry beer bottles.

A quad rider... no matter how big the quad, would not carry enough firewood from home to have a nice fire.

I understand shit breaks, that explains the fender extensions and antenna, but the rest deserves another go fuck yourself for lumping all quad riders into one group. It is the same as saying all people with off road 4x4 vehicles are gay. We all know that other than yourself.. it just is not true and a bad stereotype. ;)

Have a nice day.

[slap]

vajayjay
06-07-2010, 12:41 PM
hey Walter, last time you were up in eagle ridge and moondog wanted to play with your naughty bits, rumour has it that you refused him, is that correct????

That can't be right

You know how rumors go, something always gets lost or messed up as they go around