PDA

View Full Version : did you guys see it on the news!

Kingblazer84
05-25-2010, 07:50 PM
hey guys so i was just watching chbc tonite and turns out 5 fuckin morons in trucks were mud boggin up at McCullough lake and were caught on tape and fined anybody in the okanagan area see the report as well. turns out the idiots even removed their plates before doing all this shit like its one thing to wheel in postil its another to destroy that lake and the habitat for the fish and water that 6,000 residents use for daily use.

gavman
05-25-2010, 07:58 PM
Yup I saw that, looked real bad what they were doing especially to a drinking water lake with cabins nearby... loosers:(

epic3
05-25-2010, 08:05 PM
Thats crazy bloody idiots.
I like what the old beardy dude said "get out of my backyard, it's their backyard to but respect it"

Rodnik
05-25-2010, 08:06 PM
if you like mud as i do great (we were beating up postil pits in 1974)-but they picked the wrong spot to make a mudbog pit. i wheel i fish i drink water in ktown . these werent big boggers just some guys haven fun . Im sure they arent liking the 1 minute of fame on tv now. Makes me shake my head - fuck i hate that rattling noise

Taxidermy
05-25-2010, 08:28 PM
Not see the news on CHBC, but grandpa hear about it at work. Sounds like it was near Haynes Lake and Pear Lake. We fish there all the time. Great fly fishing area. Stupid people should not wreck fish habitat or destroy the area. We are not happy because these idots might cause the road to be closed off and wreck access to the two lakes.

Kingblazer84
05-25-2010, 08:55 PM
ya postil i dont mind because the pit has been like that for yrs and its not a water source for people to drink out of nor is it a fish habitat what would be great is to find the fuck sticks and just put their trucks on jack stands rip their wheels and tires off and make some engine "adjustments" lol

Honky
05-25-2010, 09:01 PM
what I found surprising is that they only got a $500 fine each

epic3
05-25-2010, 09:15 PM
what I found surprising is that they only got a $500 fine each

Me too but what good is a fine thats impossible to pay. I don't think CO's have the same authority of the RCMP and ICBC by not allowing insurance and such till fines are payed.

norm
05-25-2010, 10:06 PM
I thought they would have been made an example of:dontknow:

5 hun seems pretty lite with all the publicity and signs out there warning you.

mus-Tard
05-26-2010, 09:05 AM
been there once ages ago. was a nice place

apefrill
05-26-2010, 07:22 PM
We were up there, saw a few of them. Morons...can't believe anyone could be so stupid....oh wait....yes I can [16]

trencher
05-26-2010, 09:23 PM
Some people never fuckin learn [16]

It's asshats like that who make it harder to do anything in the bush these days. And it will only get worse. I vote they should have taken thier trucks from them and make them drive smart cars from now on go fuck yourself

dirka dave
05-26-2010, 10:30 PM
They must have been frenchies.....

4skin
05-27-2010, 01:39 AM
Some people never fuckin learn [16]

It's asshats like that who make it harder to do anything in the bush these days. And it will only get worse. I vote they should have taken thier trucks from them and make them drive smart cars from now on go fuck yourself
i was thinking electric car that plugs in they could only go to end of cord:D

Broncoo
05-27-2010, 11:05 AM
i think what they did was stupid but this is probably one of how many incidents. postil should have been designated an ohv area long ago afterall there are enough quad, dirtbike, 4x4, and mountainbiketrails up there to justify it

mus-Tard
05-27-2010, 07:27 PM
i was thinking electric car that plugs in they could only go to end of cord:D

l wonder what would happen if over night everyone switched to electric cars. seeing as how there is barely enough enough elecricity to go around and they are telling us to turn light bulbs out when we are not in the room.

dirka dave
05-27-2010, 07:53 PM
Fuck that, I doubled the power to my house..... !!

[36]

Mud Slinging Dumb Fawker
05-27-2010, 08:44 PM
i watched it and i like how there was 6 trucks there and the only one that wasnt fucking shit up was the only lifted truck there and was being responsible and the vehicled fucking it up was stock trucks