PDA

View Full Version : Nissan fishfinder

thrillbilly
04-13-2010, 06:30 AM
Idn if I can upload pics thru my blackberry but pics at some point today. Never go wheelin with a random in a stocker. Guy shows up. Asks who's comin wheelin. Load up the Nissan, guys hammered apparently and after 30 min of almost flipping he tries to cross the hope river I think it was.
So I swim across with a ton of current, strip down cause its soakin wet minus 0 water, then run at 5am to find help for this dumbass.
Smart tow truck company sends a 2wd rig who sits there for 45min then calls in a 4x4. The funny thing is, there was a lifted chev Colorado on 33s and she wouldn't even attempt to help.

So they looped the tow line through his doors and totalled his fishfinder while pulling it out.

Maybe hell learn? Maybe not as insurance will probably pay him 10g for his mistake.

regulate34
04-13-2010, 06:49 AM
why would they not hook to a tow point
mind you after somthing likt that i would want it written off anyway

thrillbilly
04-13-2010, 06:55 AM
Water was too strong and cold the guy who swam across to use tow line was close 2 hypothermia.

The dumb thing is the guy driving will get 10 to 15 grand for bein an idiot and endangerin people.

Punk in Drublic
04-13-2010, 07:35 AM
wow. thats a new kind of retarded. hes lucky he didnt fair worse than the truck.

500grhollowpoint
04-13-2010, 07:41 AM
That's fucked up. :confused:

redman
04-13-2010, 08:00 AM
i think he might have made it if he was only going faster, geeze

4skin
04-13-2010, 08:58 AM
brr what a dumm ass to bad icbc pays for stupidity
dumb is forever entertaining
thanks for sharing[36] [cheers] [cheers]
to bad no video:D

bcmaxx
04-13-2010, 09:25 AM
Tardism is strong!

'Balmer
04-13-2010, 09:34 AM
Great way to fuck up a waterway. What a stupid asshole.

4skin
04-13-2010, 09:43 AM
we used to cross lost creek at the cabins all the time
bridges are for pussies buddy had watched us do it lots
gets a ram charger on 33 mudkings tries it ater 4 days of rain
by him self took a bulldozer to pull it out almost lost 1 truck couldnt spool out winch line fast enough fucin ram was dragin it in

Honky
04-13-2010, 09:43 AM
Not sure I follow your post. Were you in the truck with him and that’s why you swam across the river and ran down the road? How did you hook up with a new guy? Did you make a post on a forum? :dontknow:

I reading this as you got into a guys truck you didn’t know and went wheeling with him alone….if that is the case there is more then one dumbass in this story .....just sayin

'Balmer
04-13-2010, 10:57 AM
we used to cross lost creek at the cabins all the time
bridges are for pussies buddy had watched us do it lots
gets a ram charger on 33 mudkings tries it ater 4 days of rain
by him self took a bulldozer to pull it out almost lost 1 truck couldnt spool out winch line fast enough fucin ram was dragin it in

And destroying sensitive wildlife breeding grounds is for tough guys...:rolleyes:

redman
04-13-2010, 11:18 AM
And destroying sensitive wildlife breeding grounds is for tough guys...:rolleyes:

meh the Indians do it :mad:

muddy mud skipper
04-13-2010, 04:18 PM
sorry to see a nissan die but what a mook

mountain man
04-13-2010, 04:45 PM
worth it just or the pics!

thrillbilly
04-13-2010, 05:00 PM
Not sure I follow your post. Were you in the truck with him and thatís why you swam across the river and ran down the road? How did you hook up with a new guy? Did you make a post on a forum? :dontknow:

I reading this as you got into a guys truck you didnít know and went wheeling with him aloneÖ.if that is the case there is more then one dumbass in this story .....just sayin

hes a friend of a friend. and it was me him and 3 other people. I ran till i had service and called a tow. This happened saturday not last night.

the nissan was initially stopped about 40ft upstream. after we climbed on the roof it started slipping downstream, thought it was gonna roll with us on it. i said fawk this and dove in and swam to find help.

when all was said and done, he didnt say thanks for gettin help, or sorry for being a fucktard. some peoples kids.go fuck yourself

kozak
04-13-2010, 07:03 PM
Where abouts did that happen ?

04-13-2010, 07:09 PM
Yup thats how i'd hook it to.No point in wasting time looking for a piece of shit factory tow point on a total loss just to find it pulled the tow point off and now i gotta get wet again.

85chevy
04-13-2010, 09:13 PM
One of the guys I used to work with had a buddy that got his blazer stuck down at cresent beach. ICBC told him that he wasn't covered and that was after 2 tow trucks tried to pull him out before the tide came in and he had to pay for a new cable for the tow truck because it broke. Guess he got it out couple days later but it was completely submerged under water. Good thing nobody got hurt from his stupidity ICBC might not have liked that. But if he was hammered his insurance would be void.

4skin
04-13-2010, 09:37 PM
was 20 years ago before political corectness and enviromental concerns
lots changed since never dumped garbage left shit behind
and our trucks didnt leak fluids in or out buddy was idiot cause creek was running high besides forestrys was in there with back hoe

4linkfota
04-13-2010, 09:44 PM
hahaha thats fuckin great....but howd you swim across a river at 4am and not get a cell phone wet..thats talented!

thrillbilly
04-13-2010, 10:46 PM
threw it to land cracked the screen. good times.

kozak it was in chilliwack idn where exactly. near some river at some rocky pit?

stockwheels
04-14-2010, 07:05 PM
i guess the dumb ones weed them selfs out

REZ
04-20-2010, 11:11 AM
thats a funny story, how he go so deep and the way the tow him out

Toyquad
04-20-2010, 05:45 PM
someone should call the fisheries. If he's lucky icbc will pay him, and then hopefully fisheries fines him huge

BrokenToy
04-21-2010, 04:22 AM
why would they not hook to a tow point
mind you after somthing likt that i would want it written off anyway

tow truck driver ain't gettin wet [15] he probably told the guy to hook it himself and that's how she got pulled out. nice pics [cheers] IDIOT driver

yoda thrills
04-21-2010, 08:50 AM
i hydro locked my prelude about 2 years ago down at the bottom of 224th, had no way of gettin out the tow truck driver wouldnt go in to get it cause water was to deep, got my buddy with a bronco on 38's to yank it out, but cops showed up and said i got some one to steal the car and iw as tryin to pull a stunt, and that if i didnt get it out NOW!(he said with authority) that fisheries is gonna come down and and fine me up to 10 grand,
i will admit it wasnt the wisest choice but it happend and i didnt plan for it, my point being is that pecker heads like this will prolly get money for his stupidity but i was minuetes away from gettin a 10 thousand dollar fine for a dose of shitty luck, the water was completely passable but i didint know that my air intake was down in front of the pass front tire

Apathy
04-21-2010, 09:21 AM
Yup thats how i'd hook it to.No point in wasting time looking for a piece of shit factory tow point on a total loss just to find it pulled the tow point off and now i gotta get wet again.

actually, they have really good factory tow points..

thats the funniest part.

mus-Tard
04-22-2010, 09:48 PM
i hydro locked my prelude about 2 years ago down at the bottom of 224th, had no way of gettin out the tow truck driver wouldnt go in to get it cause water was to deep, got my buddy with a bronco on 38's to yank it out, but cops showed up and said i got some one to steal the car and iw as tryin to pull a stunt, and that if i didnt get it out NOW!(he said with authority) that fisheries is gonna come down and and fine me up to 10 grand,
i will admit it wasnt the wisest choice but it happend and i didnt plan for it, my point being is that pecker heads like this will prolly get money for his stupidity but i was minuetes away from gettin a 10 thousand dollar fine for a dose of shitty luck, the water was completely passable but i didint know that my air intake was down in front of the pass front tire

where did you think it was?

thrillbilly
04-26-2010, 04:47 PM
old news but heres a better pic.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs483.snc3/26437_10150163479720282_622240281_11964962_730669_ n.jpg

Reeseman
04-28-2010, 07:08 PM
where the hell was this?

crazycooter
04-28-2010, 07:27 PM
what an ass, he deserves what he gets! what was he thinking. just plain stupid

Larry
04-29-2010, 06:05 AM
sucks to be that guy