PDA

View Full Version : what do you guys think its worth??

Kingblazer84
04-10-2010, 07:11 PM
so guys my life is changing im engaged and having a baby in sept so im going to be selling my prized snow wheeler chevy that ive built from stock for the last 5 yrs so im looking to see what you guys think it would be worth gimme some ideas

cheers

Nick

1985 K5 Blazer

New Rust free tub and front clip with electric tailgate with tinted glass, Lund Visor, Body is undercoated, H4 Conversion Lenses for HIDs (bulb 9004 style)

Fiberglass Half Top and Dessert Camo Soft Top

(500hp) 454 Big Block Chevy brand Newly Rebuilt, Flat Top Pistons, Comp Cam Roller Rockers, Edelbrock RPM Air Gap Intake, Holley 750 Double Pumper Carb, Comp Cam 278 Dur, Mallory 85 Series Alum Distributor, Headers, MSD Spark Plug Wires, Holley Black Series Electric Fuel Pump, Edelbrock Adj Fuel Pressure Regulator, Full Aluminum 4 Core Race radiator, 3 dual exhaust with flowmaster super 40s , Dual electric Fans, Dual Battery Isolater, VTwin On Board Air Compressor with Tank puts out 11.5cfm at 100psi.

3 stainless steel body lift, 8 BDS Suspension lift (8 front springs, 8 rear springs, Skyjacker extended front and rear brake lines stailess steel rubber coated) 11 Total Lift

42x15x15 Super Swamper TSLs on 15x10 steel 8 bolt wheels with Brand new 40x15x15 Swamper on 8bolt wheel for trail spare

Front Dana 60 Kingpin: 1350 Yoke, Rockcrusher Hardened Diff Cover, 35 spline inners and 35 spline outer stubs (Moser Engineering), 35 spline warn prem hubs, brand new SRW hubs with new wheel bearings , dust seals, Rotors, and Brake pads, 4.10 Open Carrier/gears, Ballistic Fab Hi steer arms, Rebuilt LF upper and lower kingpins and new Drivers side knuckle, PSC hydro assist ram 8x1.5 , Brand New Moog TREs on tie rod and drag link.

14 bolt FF Rear: Loc Rite Locker, 4:10 gears, disc brake conversion( DIY4X) with ebrake calipers from Cadillac Eldorado, New Rotors and Pads.

Custom Made aluminum Fuel Cell 43 Gal 162 Litre Capactiy with Autometer Fuel Level Sending Unit.

Bowtie Overdrives Stage 2 K case transmission with Shift Kit, built up clutch packs, updated servo, better planetaries, 2400 staill B&M Torque Converter, and Advanced Adapters th350 short tailshaft upgrade to adapt to NP205 Tcase, B&M Unimatic Floor Shifter.

Np205 Tcase: Fixed yoke rear, front yoke 1310, Advanced Adapters Th350/700R4 Np205 Tcase Adapter (solid Aluminum), Energy Suspension Adapter Bushings Poly Urethane, New Front Driveshaft lengthened and double carden rebuilt with spicer joints.

63 Hi Lift Jack Brand New with Hi Lift Jack Mate adapter, 50ft 55,000lb Tow Strap with clevis x2, Shovel

WARN winch bumper with Fairlead ready to accept a winch.

3 gauge pod with autometer fuel, transmission temp, and Tach gauges inside pods. Cobra 19DX CB radio with PA Speaker Mounted in Engine Bay Dual CB Whips 4, 1999 Jeep YJ Bucket Seats.

2wd Power Steering Box modded with DIY4X rear cap and fitting, drilled and tapped upper cap with fitting, 4 Drop Pitman arm

FU Toolbag
04-11-2010, 12:31 AM
I'ld just sit on it. I know you've been trying for awhile to sell it, but from the work you've put into it, your not going to get much for it with the economy still shitter bound. Just wait a bit. I know several guys who've built, then parted due to baby on the way, and most of em are kicking themsels after. Odds are you won't be able to build one after the kids here..

4skin
04-11-2010, 01:14 AM
its already paid for you wont even make your parts money back
weve got 72 gmc big block truck restored cant get 20 grand 3 years ago easy 30 to 35 g hang onto it

godtool
04-11-2010, 08:19 AM
Don't sell it[36] ... you'll miss it big time:o .... you better think about going to 4x4 anonymous once its gone;) ... your "future" kid will be sooo choked you sold it:mad: ....what did you enjoy more building it or driving it? Have you driven it lots to appreciate your work? If you do hold out on it.. wait till you get what you really want for it....:rolleyes: I'd say start at $10,000 for starters or add up all the $$$ you put into it and divide by 2 to get your asking price... hours you put into it you never get back based on my experience... Family vs 4x4... thats a tough one... Family, Finances, Stress vs expensive 4x4.... tarp up your prized 4x4 there and make some moola building the same stuff for people... if I went back to stamp collecting I'd save so much $$ but I'm addicted to grinding dust and grease... just wish I could get wireless cords and hoses... ok ok, if you sell it you can always get another one down the road... just sounds like too much of a hobby to sell... men need their toys...[36]

4skin
04-11-2010, 08:39 AM
10 grand would not even come close to what he spent
keep it you will miss
imiss my truck 17 years of fun blood busted knuckles and money
72 f250 now have 86 4runner

Kingblazer84
04-11-2010, 11:08 AM
haha i hear you guys on not selling it but ive always told myself i would sell my toys when it comes down to having a family and ive had lots of good and bad times with the truck lots of money invested and itll be good to see it goto someone whos gonna use the truck to its potential which is ALOT as far as asking price ill prob post it up for $10,500 OBO and see what happens and in a couple yrs i will for sure get back into building a rig just right now its not in the cards and me being a mechanic by trade i find lots of good deals and parts so dont worry ill be back wheeling in no time haha

godtool
04-12-2010, 08:31 AM
More power to you if you are able to stick to your lifelong plan! I bought an 88 CR250 in 2000 for $1500, and sold it for $1100 in 2005 after my arm injury. I had put a new engine $1500 (2001?) and rebuilt rear swing arm for $700 (2002?), plus lots of tires, armor, other parts etc over those few years. That bike paid for itself over and over again... my biking buddy said you can always buy a better one down the road... I still miss the "pull" of it... one day I'll get a 2 stroke quad! Among other things my neighbor went off a jump in his backyard with his YZ250, landed on the back fender and slid off breaking his back... very luckily he still can walk, he had been wearing a compression suit. On good pain killers too. He is a die-hard. I just heard he is trying to fix the rear fender. He is a HD Mechanic, has a young wife, baby on the way too. I hope he has a good "accident-off-the job" disability plan like I luckily have. This old guy told me after my accident best to take it easy and keep the family #1 and the crazy stuff part of the past, ha ha ha. Easy to say hard to do! If you like to do crazy stuff make certain you have disability on your mortgage\credit cards so tyhey get paid off if you get disabled. I did not so still have a mortgage. We are selling now and downsizing for a smaller mortgage, ok ok enough rambling on my part....:p

Tunabomber
04-12-2010, 08:36 AM
sounds like a nice rig

should post a pic or 2[cheers]

Mud Slinging Dumb Fawker
04-12-2010, 11:03 AM
pics could help

Kingblazer84
04-12-2010, 07:07 PM
ya ill post up some pics for ya guys

Kingblazer84
04-12-2010, 07:13 PM
heres some older pics gotta take new ones for when i put it up for sale lol

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i86/low67chevy/IMAGE_090.jpg
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i86/low67chevy/IMG_4616.jpg
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i86/low67chevy/IMG_4617.jpg

4skin
04-12-2010, 07:49 PM
nice rig but gona be tough sell at 10 k
to many crazy deals out there right now
dont take this wrong way not blingy enough
guys seem to want pavement princesses
so set lowest price in mind dont go below that

dirka dave
04-12-2010, 07:53 PM
I have two boys, keep what you have if you can.

It will be worth it in the end.

dirka dirka[cheers]

Tinker
04-15-2010, 02:32 PM
Neighbour asked me the other day if i knew of any K5's fer sale, so I know one person that is interested. As fer price :dontknow:

Kingblazer84
04-15-2010, 06:58 PM
well let him know if he wants a nice rig ill sell him mine lol tell him to make me an offer reasonable though

Punk in Drublic
05-06-2010, 02:09 PM
it sux balls man, but i cant see ya gettin more than 85 for it. not sayin it isnt worth way more, but thats just the way she goes. if i was you id do anything before selling it. otherwise you myaswell of just burned all the monet you put into it. and bein a blazer, itll be a great family rig. my daughters only a year and she already has the wheelin bug. keep it. kids arent as expensive as everyone makes em sound, you dont need to sell all youre wordly possesions to afford diapers n shiy. just gotta adjust a bit.

PIGDOG
05-24-2010, 12:28 AM
Kids like wheelin. Once you kid hits about 3 you'll wish you kept it. I got two boys who love wheelin.

Kingblazer84
05-24-2010, 08:54 PM
ya i hear ya there :) but i will get back into wheelin again thats no worries just right now could use the coin to get a down payment on a house and what not

Candy
05-25-2010, 01:13 AM
good luck buddy... you know id buy her if i could...

Kingblazer84
05-25-2010, 07:46 PM
no worries ash i know :)

Taxidermy
05-25-2010, 09:32 PM
Nice Chevy Blazer K5. Good luck with the sale.