PDA

View Full Version : lookin for good exhuast shop

finny
04-07-2010, 07:21 PM
any one know a good exhuast shop to do a 4" exhuast for my truck. looking to have it exit just before the rear tire.

Cheeky
04-07-2010, 10:11 PM
midas:confused0006:

Always broke
04-07-2010, 10:34 PM
Where do you live? There are alot of good shops out there it helps t know where you are so as not to drive too far.

4skin
04-08-2010, 12:58 AM
Where do you live? There are alot of good shops out there it helps t know where you are so as not to drive too far.
x2:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

dirka dave
04-08-2010, 06:24 AM
If you live in Ridge, see Glen at Budget Brake and Muffler.

finny
04-08-2010, 07:06 PM
willing to drive for a kwality job. but i live in south surrey.

bezzz
04-08-2010, 11:35 PM
MufflerTech? PoCo on Kingsway mandrel bent oooh!

BeerBaron666
04-08-2010, 11:37 PM
If you live in Ridge, see Glen at Budget Brake and Muffler.

Glens the man for sure[36]

honda420
04-09-2010, 01:09 AM
exhaust shops around here are garbage, you want to pay for a rusted pipe in 2 years. forget it, get a stainless. go to rollinsmokediesel.com, cheaper than the crap thats here. alot cheaper, and the job you can do in your driveway. go to cumminsforum.com... lerk the forums ..talk to James, big hook up. Our dollar at par goes a LONG way. Muffler tech is a ripoff, too much money for a job they do, not saying they are bad, but the amount they charge is a ripoff. look around, saving money in the long run..order online. Thank me when your done. If you have a hemi, your on your own

finny
04-20-2010, 11:23 PM
exhaust shops around here are garbage, you want to pay for a rusted pipe in 2 years. forget it, get a stainless. go to rollinsmokediesel.com, cheaper than the crap thats here. alot cheaper, and the job you can do in your driveway. go to cumminsforum.com... lerk the forums ..talk to James, big hook up. Our dollar at par goes a LONG way. Muffler tech is a ripoff, too much money for a job they do, not saying they are bad, but the amount they charge is a ripoff. look around, saving money in the long run..order online. Thank me when your done. If you have a hemi, your on your own

ive been a member of cummins forum for a long time. only prolbum is i am not whilling to pay 600-800 bux for a 4" exhuast that i am gunna have to pay some one to modify to fit the exhaust brake anyway.