PDA

View Full Version : New Cab Mounts/Seats/Angry Rooster

TWOZEROFOUR
03-25-2010, 11:15 PM
Went to punt in my new seats and harnesses and realized that my rear cab mounts had cracked off the frame last season, took all of the body mounts off, jacked up the cab off the frame and blocked it all up. plasma'd the old mounts off and found a hole in the frame.. luckly ther is 48" of new rail behind :D from my back 1/2 project a few years ago. so i plated the area where the new mount would be going and made a mount out of beer box to test fit. Then transfered to so steel and bent it up ect. re used the old boudy mount cup and managed to kinda save it for the new mount. got it all squared up and welded. Few years ago when i rolled and had to replace the cab, Jonny6door and i put in new floor and cab mounts eyeballed with beers. ever since then when i beat on it on 1st 4L the tranny would slap the tunnel and make shit loads of noise.. so i cut down 3" body lift pucks on the bandsaw to 3/4" to space up the cab. ya de yada. gr8 bolts, every thing some how lined up perfect. weird? currently installing some seats i scored from Nightcrawler.. just cutting off the slider brackets and lowering them to allow people from outside the Shire to ride in the truck as well. truck has been in the shop for a few weeks and at some point in time a buddie made and toe nailed a Angry Rooster to the Flatdeck.

i was gonna put on sliders n some other shit, but i really dont give a fuck and am not intrested in welding to that fuckin rusty frame any more. gonna paint the cab and clip flake silver and beat the piss outta it some more. then the next time it rolls or get royally fucked im gonna building somthing new. [36]

if you give a shit. here's some Foto's

Explorer guy418
03-25-2010, 11:35 PM
awesome dooood.. good thing ya found that rotten shyyte

yoda thrills
03-26-2010, 07:59 AM
looks gooder meng, i just awoke my beast from hibernation gonna get er all fixed up hopefully for summer we'll see how bad it all is tho

yoda thrills
03-26-2010, 08:38 AM
hey u should copy and send me the diagrams and dimensions for the rear frame u built, im gonna be fixing my shit pretty quick here
cheer meng

TWOZEROFOUR
03-26-2010, 07:44 PM
beer box [36]

dirka dave
03-26-2010, 10:17 PM
Looking good.

yoda thrills
03-26-2010, 11:11 PM
beer box [36]

haha, for real....thats mint, looks pretty straight forward..:confused0006: