PDA

View Full Version : hey

270win
03-21-2010, 11:55 PM
Well new to the sight but not B.C. born and raised in the lower mainland. Was introduced to the sight from another memder. Was browsing the sight and noticed lot of the topics are what I injoy doing. I injoying hunting fishing and camping. Back a few years ago I use to do lot of 4x4ing but kind of driffted out of that. I am curently driving a two wheel drive p/u but in the market for a prodject 4x4 just have not decided what I am leaning towards yet. Well I could go on but not much good at talking about my self so anything you want to know just ask.

Hello Kitty
03-21-2010, 11:58 PM
Well new to the sight but not B.C. born and raised in the lower mainland. Was introduced to the sight from another memder. Was browsing the sight and noticed lot of the topics are what I injoy doing. I injoying hunting fishing and camping. Back a few years ago I use to do lot of 4x4ing but kind of driffted out of that. I am curently driving a two wheel drive p/u but in the market for a prodject 4x4 just have not decided what I am leaning towards yet. Well I could go on but not much good at talking about my self so anything you want to know just ask.

sounds good. have u ever lit a cat or gerbil on fire and sat on it?
[cheers]

270win
03-22-2010, 12:02 AM
sounds good. have u ever lit a cat or gerbil on fire and sat on it?
[cheers]

lmao nope can't say I have done that.

bond
03-22-2010, 12:25 AM
well then, welcome to funInBc enjoy your stay:party0010:

UU
03-22-2010, 08:47 AM
what brand of beer [51]are you bringing to the fire :fire ?

yoda thrills
03-22-2010, 05:34 PM
bring grolsch, W will love you

ankle socks or knee highs?