PDA

View Full Version : Can I change your halogen fluid as well???????

Honky
03-17-2010, 10:53 AM
Ann went in for her free oil change on her Jeep at the dealer and they tried to talk her into changing the Diff oil for $390 she phoned me and i told them to go blow a goat. the dealer said if "they" don't do it the warranty will be void.

The diff oil should be changed to get get out any metal shavings but what a crock to say they have to do it at an inflated price!

go fuck yourself

barracuda
03-17-2010, 10:59 AM
Make a formal complaint .

As long as you have proof that you changed all your fluids at the perscibed intervels (what the manual says) i believe you are good to go.

crazylike
03-17-2010, 11:01 AM
You should have told her to say wtf are you on glue 390 for 20 bolts and a 5 dolla gasket???? shit if i do it you gonna pay me the diffrence of 360 bucks for my time and labor?????

Them dealerships are rediculous,,,,

Honky
03-17-2010, 11:02 AM
I bet they suck alot of people in

Happypants
03-17-2010, 11:42 AM
Kinda like trying to charge me 400 bucks to do my rear diff on in my chev, or 600 bucks to change the tranny fluid! Fuxkin shisters,

Jeepnut
03-17-2010, 12:14 PM
I already have against this dealership and lodged a complaint with chrysler canada against there fucked up service managergo fuck yourself ....this guy is a miserable fuck.

hey Kevin call this guy there and talk to him

Tim Bruschetto
pioneer auto group
604-996-4193

he is investigating my complain

sj-x 500
03-17-2010, 12:48 PM
sounds about right, they likely charge:
0.5 - 1 hour labour per diff at around $120 an hour, 120-240
6-7 liters of oil at $15 a pop, $60-75
2 gaskets at dealer counter price usually around 10 bucks a pop, or a tube of ultra grey at 12 bucks.
shop supply charge usually 10% of bill
tax.

should be somewhere around 380-410 all in.

and yes, if you have a failure of the diff under the warrenty period, the burden of proof to provide a bill or repair order for the oil to have been changed is on you. this is how warrenty works. if the dealer did it, it's on record. if you do it yourself, you can't prove that you did it, other then providing a receipt for the pruchase of oil and silicone.. the only alternative is to bring it to a gube and lube place, that will likely do it for half the price, provide the proof needed, and maintain your warrenty.

duff
03-17-2010, 02:05 PM
that rubicon probley takes synthetic with a posi adtive as well, so the fluid will be 2-3 times as much as regular 80/90

Toyquad
03-17-2010, 05:45 PM
shit aint cheap. they arent ripping you off. its what they charge. same thing at toyota dealerships

Trooper
03-17-2010, 06:16 PM
shit aint cheap. they arent ripping you off. its what they charge. same thing at toyota dealerships

Toyotas actually have drain plugs...

m j
03-17-2010, 06:29 PM
I wanna see book time on a dif oil change. I dont have Mitchell installed right now or I would be posting it.
no way its an hour

B
03-17-2010, 06:32 PM
so do there's there both rubicon's and there is a posi additive for the rear as well

B
03-17-2010, 06:37 PM
I wanna see book time on a dif oil change. I dont have Mitchell installed right now or I would be posting it.
no way its an hour

all data calls .5 front and .7 rear still at work so i checked [cheers]

Little Samurai
03-17-2010, 06:54 PM
Ask Mr. Lube what they charge...they are warranty approved and you have a receipt to prove it was done. My Bro In-law had a Dakota in the late '90's and he never got out of his warranty service appointments for under $350. Fucking scheisters!

Happypants
03-17-2010, 07:58 PM
14 liters of tranny fluid, 2 filters and my own time is way cheaper than taking it to the stealership, same with doing the diff fluid even when i use royal purple synthetic gear oil its still cheaper

Moondog
03-17-2010, 08:26 PM
I already have against this dealership and lodged a complaint with chrysler canada against there fucked up service managergo fuck yourself ....this guy is a miserable fuck.

hey Kevin call this guy there and talk to him

Tim Bruschetto
pioneer auto group
604-996-4193

he is investigating my complain

That Kent at pioneer is a dickhead and Tim Bruschetto is'nt much better I have had 2 meetings now with both of them and they keep giving me the runaround. My trans case has been fucked now for more than a year and they are both refusing to fix it under warranty. I have had enough of pioneer and I am going through the better business bureau and Chrysler Canada save your self some time and do the same and everyone else use Pioneer at your own peril.

4skin
03-17-2010, 10:56 PM
worked in body shop at pioner tim is a lying shit head mike cook in body shop
is fuckin useless
fired me using bullshit reason
so they could hire aprentice at less $$$$$$$$go fuck yourself go fuck yourself go fuck yourself
dont trust what they say

BC_4RUNNER
03-17-2010, 11:49 PM
Not sure if it`s the same management as Pioneer used trucks in Maple Ridge but if so the whole lot is screwed. They own ALOT of money to ALOT of suppliers.

4skin
03-18-2010, 12:31 AM
Not sure if it`s the same management as Pioneer used trucks in Maple Ridge but if so the whole lot is screwed. They own ALOT of money to ALOT of suppliers.
yup same gen manaer tim prushitogo fuck yourself

Jeepnut
03-18-2010, 09:53 AM
My wifes jeep at a quarter of a tank runs out of gas.....the service manager there told my wife to keep her tank full as a fix. he said if there is no service light on he does not get paid and for her to go away. one call to chrysler canada and there is a fix for this problem. so maple ridge chrysler is going to order the parts in and fix the problem.......SO WAY THE FUCK DIDNT THE SERVICE MANAGER IN MISSION MAKE THAT CALL......GRRRRRRRRRR. iam not finished with him.[16]

'Balmer
03-18-2010, 10:24 AM
Makes me glad I don't own a Jeep or Chrysler that is still under warranty! Seems like all the dealerships around here have bad reps...

Moondog
03-18-2010, 10:24 AM
He's doing the same thing to Me as well John about a year ago I was getting a slight rumble from my trans case when I selected 4high (05 3500 cummins the truck at that time only had 65k on it so the trans would have been covered under the warranty) Pioneer told my wife that they would monitor it so we reported it every time it went in for its service (every 6k as per service schedule) well its slowly got worse and they gave us every excuse under the sun not to fix it now when you select 4high it is so loud that it drives you nuts. The truck now has 101k on it so no warranty left and they want us to pay $800 to fix something that should have been fixed while under warranty. But it doesn't stop there the truck went it for its full major service at 94K where they were suspossed to check everything (they didn't) They charged us $1500 for that service only for us to find out last week that the whole front end needed rebuilding (all ball joints tie rod assembly wheel bearings) this just 7K after we paid them for the major service[16] To fix the front end cost us $3000:eek: again they told us sorry your warranty is out. Then theres my Sons Jeep it stopped changing gears (95 Grand Auto) so we took into pioneer and dickhead Kent told us that it was going to cost us $400 well it didn't in the end it cost us $1200 3x's the origanal quote:eek: They told us they had to do the extra work as they could not communicate with the trans. So so far this year Pioneer has had $6000 out of us for vehicle repairs ($3K of which should have also been covered under the warranty) and they still expect us to pay more. It seems to me that they are just in business to rip people off. So like I said only use Pioneer Mission at your own peril.

regulate34
03-19-2010, 09:07 PM
never have and probley never will own a vehical with warranty lol
ooo not true is you wanna include my quad

North49
03-22-2010, 03:30 PM
wow what a rip off, they always try to find a way out of honouring a warranty!

Moondog
03-22-2010, 03:40 PM
Got a good result today Chrysler have told Pioneer that they have to replace my transfer case free of charge:party0010: and the best bit of all was the owner calling me trying to lick my ass clean trying to keep me as a customer my asshole is still soaking wet now[15] [15] [15]

Jeepnut
03-22-2010, 03:46 PM
whats his name???..better yet i want his number.

Moondog
03-22-2010, 04:11 PM
Not sure of his name or # John

Heres what happened Pioneer told me to bring the truck in this morning for them to look at and offered to pay for half I told them I wasn't prepared to pay them a single penny and left the truck there for them to fix then Mr Cocky (Kent) phoned Chrysler in order to see what he should do. Chrysler then called my Wife on her cell as that was the contact # that we had left them and she told them about the amount of trouble we were having with pioneer and that we had reaptedly reported the problem and that they would not fix it. Chrysler then checked our service record and found that we had indeed reported it 14months ago and pioneer had chosen not to fix it. Chrysler then called pioneer and informed them that thet had to not just fix the trans case but fit a brand new one and that they had to eat all the cost. Chrysler then called my Wife with the news who in turn called me to let me know. Shortly after Tim Bruschetto called me and started kissing my ass :D
When the Wife gets in from work I will get the name of the person that she spoke to from her [cheers]

Jeepnut
03-22-2010, 04:20 PM
Well at least they are fixing your problem.......Iam having to take my wifes jeep to maple ridge chyr. they are fixing it for us.

Jeepnut
03-22-2010, 04:21 PM
here is on of the e-mail i got fron that moron...

Hi John, I have reviewed the situation with Kent and he felt compelled to take the lead in regards to your concerns. He reacted true to his character, with concern for the feedback from both yourself and Colleen. I believe he will be trying to contact Colleen to review in more detail.

Please advise if you have any further questions or concerns.

Regards,

Jeepnut
03-22-2010, 04:22 PM
here is the one i sent back to him

Thank you TimÖ..but we are not after a review from Kent. Thatís your job. We are looking for a resolve to the matter as to why he sent my wife away telling her to keep her tank full of gas and also why he did not proactively pick up the phone to Chrysler Canada tech. line and see if there was a fix or a solution to our concern.

Calling my wife and putting her on the spot trying to review this situation and having her second guess herself would be ill-advised.

If he is calling to apologize and own the fact he made a mistake in judgment by not following through with the customerís needs then all is good.

Thank you