PDA

View Full Version : Add ons, little ones.

Tinker
12-14-2009, 04:38 PM
Well the bumper has been in my possession fer about ummmm.....2yrs.,something like that[stoned] (ask Hotwheels maybe he remembers). Needed some customization,very little, to be put on. As fer the mount for the hi-lift a buddy says the other night,"Why don't ya just weld some bolts upside down to the bumper bolts and bolt it on", turned out he was on ta something:D Now I can use the hooks again without having to untie the jack from them.

The red is what had to be cut off to allow full flex of the shackles, the yellow is what is to be removed at a later date, the grey is the plate that is mounted from the inside, and the blue is future "D" rings for shackles

Not much but at least I have a rear "winch" point now!

Hey Mark is ur new bumper on yet[f]

D-Ass
12-14-2009, 05:13 PM

no but it is bent up ready for some welding:D

FKN MRK
12-14-2009, 05:41 PM
Well the bumper has been in my possession fer about ummmm.....2yrs.,something like that[stoned] (ask Hotwheels maybe he remembers). Needed some customization,very little, to be put on. As fer the mount for the hi-lift a buddy says the other night,"Why don't ya just weld some bolts upside down to the bumper bolts and bolt it on", turned out he was on ta something:D Now I can use the hooks again without having to untie the jack from them.

The red is what had to be cut off to allow full flex of the shackles, the yellow is what is to be removed at a later date, the grey is the plate that is mounted from the inside, and the blue is future "D" rings for shackles

Not much but at least I have a rear "winch" point now!

oh yeah [cheers] Thanks bud :D

dirka dave
12-14-2009, 07:48 PM
Who are you again ?

Tinker
12-14-2009, 08:06 PM
Who are you again ?

[h] Oh Mighty Dorka [4]

I'm the guy visiting ur house when ur at work! Buy better beer would ya.

asshole2:D

Tinker
12-14-2009, 08:12 PM

when I found out Mark was finally replacing his, it kinda lit a fire under my ass to get mine on.:D

D-Ass
12-14-2009, 10:06 PM
fire good!:D

Happypants
12-15-2009, 08:17 AM
mark does this mean i can go write on your jeep now while its at darins? seeing as im moving a block away :D