PDA

View Full Version : Got Forum Access.... Now what?

JeepManager
11-16-2009, 06:24 PM
So I've got access now to the forums but I'm wondering why I can't navigate to the home page, see readers rides, see the pic of the week, put a pic up on my profile or change it at all, ect.

Maybe I'm not literate enough to use the site properly but it doesn't seem like I'm doing anything wrong. How is someone new supposed to get involved if it's like fort knox just to be able to post and meet other members?

Moondog
11-16-2009, 06:30 PM
Beer Helps [cheers]

Hello Kitty
11-16-2009, 06:33 PM
So I've got access now to the forums but I'm wondering why I can't navigate to the home page, see readers rides, see the pic of the week, put a pic up on my profile or change it at all, ect.

Maybe I'm not literate enough to use the site properly but it doesn't seem like I'm doing anything wrong. How is someone new supposed to get involved if it's like fort knox just to be able to post and meet other members?

it's a trial thing incase your a phsycopath like me. do u like long baths with kittens and get drunk and throw toasters in with you ?

do you put lotion on your skin?

do you think x-mas trees look like satan ?

if u pass this test you will be able to look at the nudy girl area.
:happy0045:

dirka dave
11-16-2009, 06:56 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f328/david_corry/Smilies/untitled.jpg

Evan the Blue
11-16-2009, 07:20 PM
Its cause or admin are a bunch of lazy ....cu .... I mean .... err ..... great people who have much more important thing to do that update our home page, readers rides, etc
:D:D:D:D

Tunabomber
11-16-2009, 10:19 PM
Its cause or admin are a bunch of lazy ....cu .... I mean .... err ..... great people who have much more important thing to do that update our home page, readers rides, etc
:D:D:D:D

wow maybe one day we should update all that:rolleyes:

i know

slackers unite .....1st meeting tomorrow maybe