PDA

View Full Version : bottom control arm

Hello Kitty
11-10-2009, 01:26 PM
if you bend the bracket on the bottom of the diff how do u repair like new ? it's a 1999 tj.

heat and bend (would most likely weaken it)

grind off nice and re-weld?

xtremeyj
11-10-2009, 03:45 PM
I would just get new ones dude, Ive seen the factory ones get ripped right off the diff. Just give B a shout, Im sure he will get ya fixed right up

Hello Kitty
11-10-2009, 03:48 PM
I would just get new ones dude, Ive seen the factory ones get ripped right off the diff. Just give B a shout, Im sure he will get ya fixed right up

dually noted. i talked to b and he said something like "i want u naked" and weird stuff so i am hesitant to talk to him right now.

[cheers]

Justin_B
11-10-2009, 04:57 PM
:confused0006:

gavman
11-10-2009, 05:46 PM
dually noted. i talked to b and he said something like "i want u naked" and weird stuff so i am hesitant to talk to him right now.

[cheers]

You too eh:confused0006:

He sure gots a thing for toyota dudesoh yeah

D-Ass
11-10-2009, 06:26 PM

[cheers]

and U find that weird coming from B :dontknow:

B
11-10-2009, 06:52 PM
snackeeee poo come back to bed ....

b ut seriously dude what bracket is fucked i told you i can get any of them and they are all much stronger than the factory ones but if i don't know what one you need i can't help ya bro .... then yes cut it off and weld on new much stronger one and be done ... usually we do them in pairs at the shop[ as they will sit on ther diff sightly different and this will insure that the axle in still aligned right ... but in her case what ever just weld it on and be done ... im sure cjmike can get em as well ..

B ...

Hello Kitty
11-10-2009, 07:34 PM
snackeeee poo come back to bed ....

b ut seriously dude what bracket is fucked i told you i can get any of them and they are all much stronger than the factory ones but if i don't know what one you need i can't help ya bro .... then yes cut it off and weld on new much stronger one and be done ... usually we do them in pairs at the shop[ as they will sit on ther diff sightly different and this will insure that the axle in still aligned right ... but in her case what ever just weld it on and be done ... im sure cjmike can get em as well ..

B ...

ya she gotted one and phildo is doin it for her man. thanx and don't pik up the soap lol