PDA

View Full Version : SUMAS MOUNTAIN

SHITTY
11-08-2009, 07:03 PM
its been years since i been there. is there still wheeling up there? is it any good? is it worth going to check out? has anyone been there latley

Trailjunkie
11-08-2009, 07:22 PM
i only know two trails there

Happypants
11-08-2009, 08:20 PM
i think batt road is closed mang, but there are some other trails ive seen on my random trips through threre, dont know if they go anywhere and most of them are straight up

Bigsexy
11-09-2009, 03:26 PM
sumas sux... i lived on batt rd for years and have been up and down that mt millions of times.. theres not really any decent trails up there.. ive been on everyone 20x or so with my quad.. honestly. i wouldnt waiste ur time/gas 4x4n there.. it wont be fun.. trust me.. vedder mt is rather close to sumas and offers waaaay more.. id go there instead [cheers]

SquirreL-E
11-09-2009, 04:00 PM
nope. gates open, but wheelin sucks, and dont bother trying look for trails around that area either... dont even go up there. terrible just terrible

Lived on this mountain my whole life, dont waste your time :D

RoadKilL
11-15-2009, 12:22 AM
last time i went up there,few months back after workin on the jeep,took it fir a quick test run,i forgot about the curfew,i was chasin deer up in the new slashes,came back down to a locked gate,no cell or nuthin,but i did make a new path around the gate with my OLD bumper :D that hill aint worth it,i agree vedder has some really good trails and the beer store is closer [36]