PDA

View Full Version : what should i do

Punk in Drublic
11-08-2009, 02:59 PM
so i lost it in the snow a couple weeks ago on the highway in the wifes 93 zj, flipped it a couple times, twisted it up pretty bad. it still runs and drives and has all the windows cept the drivers/passenger front and windsheild so i dont want to chop top it(gonna prolly use it for ice fishin this winter and huntin next year) but ive been tryin to think of a cool project to swap the motor/runnin gear into. was playin with the idea of a yj, or an old willys ifn i could find one. it would be built to be the wifes daily driver and occasional wheeler so i would keep the auto/OD but would like to ditch the fulltime 4 wheel drive. what t-cases will bolt up to that tranny?? can you swap locking hubs into that front diff?? will those diffs hold up to a fairly aggressive 31-33 and some minor abuse or would it be a good idea to step up to d-44s outa a chev??

nate980
11-08-2009, 05:21 PM
sell me motor lol

punkette in drublic
11-09-2009, 12:19 PM
HA NOT! all i needs a new windsheild n ill wheel the beast till she dies! [36] punk has big plans for her but i think once i get the front popped out a bit n the roof banged back up, she'll do me just fine on the trails out here.

bakelite
11-09-2009, 04:04 PM
[cheers] excellent attitude Jackie[36] ....pm'd you

punkette in drublic
11-10-2009, 01:42 PM
well i figure if neones gonna f with her itll be me from here on in lol [36] got ur pm well give ya a shout on the weekend joe [cheers]