PDA

View Full Version : Grease guns on sale at lordco $25

LooseNuts
10-21-2009, 04:17 AM
just pickedup a grease gun at lordco. on sale for $25 down from $80. dont know why they are so cheap, but it seems decent. its in their flyer and its not a missprint.

so if you dont have a grease gun, nows the time to get one.

crimsen
10-21-2009, 10:31 AM
steel line or rubber, and pistol or pump style ?

dirka dave
10-21-2009, 10:44 AM
Lincon or a cheap off shore piece of crap?

Evan the Blue
10-21-2009, 12:59 PM
I want a cordless powered one ... next toy on the list

zookiguy
10-21-2009, 02:06 PM
I want a cordless powered one ... next toy on the list

i got one of those at work. everbody laughed at me at first now they want or have one.

LooseNuts
10-22-2009, 02:22 AM
lincon pump style. has the metal extention, but i bought a rubber one for $7 i think thats what yoru talking about
so in total it was around $32 or so.
plus grease lol

dh_4_ever
10-24-2009, 02:20 AM
use a moly-disulphate grease for your u joints, they can take alot more load than standard grease. I also use a motor coupling grease for my steering and slip yokes (its called falk coupling grease, anouther good grease is opti-pit, but these are both industrial greases) one would be suprised how long and how well things last with the correct use of greases. I grease my truck monthly, before when I used general purpose grease, I would have to grease everything weekly, and was having failures all over the place (spalling in the U joints, worn slip yokes, and sloppy tre's)

FINGERS
10-24-2009, 02:31 AM
I got an air one for christmas last year ! awesome unit!

LooseNuts
10-24-2009, 12:47 PM
use a moly-disulphate grease for your u joints, they can take alot more load than standard grease. I also use a motor coupling grease for my steering and slip yokes (its called falk coupling grease, anouther good grease is opti-pit, but these are both industrial greases) one would be suprised how long and how well things last with the correct use of greases. I grease my truck monthly, before when I used general purpose grease, I would have to grease everything weekly, and was having failures all over the place (spalling in the U joints, worn slip yokes, and sloppy tre's)

good to know. i bought some quaker state multi purpose on the advice of the guy working there. i was looking for the nitro lube brand. i saw their booth at the lorco trade show and it looked like good stuff. but they didnt have it.
maybe ill chuck it out and look for some better stuff