PDA

View Full Version : I AIN'T SHOWIN' YOU MINE!!!!

clrowi
10-18-2009, 01:44 PM
Well, well. I joined this site thinking I might get to know something more of the great wild that is BC, where some good 4x4ing might be, and meet some like minded people.

In the newbie fashion of having to introduce myself, I decided to read through a few stickies first, as recommended, and get a feel for how much beans I would actually have to spill about myself before I went on to post about mother issues, addiction, and whatever else someone may feel the need to let go of via the internet... (personally that ain't my bag, I'll give you my name, location and interests).

The first thread I read is the sticky by Honky found here: http://www.funinbc.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88391

the first post by Honky, fine... thanks for the info... then followed by a reply from redman. And as I read through it I think 'Haha, guys got too much time on his hands if he's doing this'... and I am thinking it's actually pretty funny... UNTIL I get to this (and I QUOTE):

"if yer hot show us yer Boobies2 "

Followed by a dozen replies from idiots who think it was "cool!"

Now, I'm up for a good round, I like knockin back a few, and having a good time, but the intro I got to this site absolutely disgusted me. You imbeciles!!! What kind of community are you running here?

Show a little respect!! With there being so few women in the outdoor community, you would think that you'd want them to stay, rather than working on your circle jerks together!!

Congrats to such a phallic site boys... me and my girls aren't interested if this is how it is going to be!

Honky
10-18-2009, 01:48 PM
it is what it is.

welcome if you stay

Kevin

curlee
10-18-2009, 01:54 PM
yah, they're an abrasive bunch... mostly we just ignore their sad beggings for boobies

Flashless
10-18-2009, 01:59 PM
well that was an interesting first post...........

Made.U.Look
10-18-2009, 02:07 PM
Just say you're not hot and your boobies should be safe (for awhile at least) :D

bakelite
10-18-2009, 02:15 PM
Did I miss out on another circle jerk?? :badday

Take it for what it is.....personally I don't want to see your tits. Welcome. [cheers]

Evan the Blue
10-18-2009, 02:35 PM
wow someone can't take a joke .... oh well ... go have FIBC and chill out

;)[cheers]:D

bcmaxx
10-18-2009, 03:04 PM
Well, well. I joined this site thinking I might get to know something more of the great wild that is BC, where some good 4x4ing might be, and meet some like minded people.

In the newbie fashion of having to introduce myself, I decided to read through a few stickies first, as recommended, and get a feel for how much beans I would actually have to spill about myself before I went on to post about mother issues, addiction, and whatever else someone may feel the need to let go of via the internet... (personally that ain't my bag, I'll give you my name, location and interests).

The first thread I read is the sticky by Honky found here: http://www.funinbc.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88391

the first post by Honky, fine... thanks for the info... then followed by a reply from redman. And as I read through it I think 'Haha, guys got too much time on his hands if he's doing this'... and I am thinking it's actually pretty funny... UNTIL I get to this (and I QUOTE):

Now, I'm up for a good round, I like knockin back a few, and having a good time, but the intro I got to this site absolutely disgusted me. You imbeciles!!! What kind of community are you running here?

Show a little respect!! With there being so few women in the outdoor community, you would think that you'd want them to stay, rather than working on your circle jerks together!!

Congrats to such a phallic site boys... me and my girls aren't interested if this is how it is going to be!

serious:dontknow:

RIFF RAFF
10-18-2009, 03:26 PM
show us your Boobies2 :D

Honky
10-18-2009, 03:31 PM
the only kind of tits we don't want to see.........come on lighten up or move on

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q299/L33T_Ninja/ManTits.jpg

xtremeyj
10-18-2009, 04:45 PM
Ow my fawkin eyes hurt now, thanks, Im gonna have nightmares for weeks:ballsmack

redman
10-18-2009, 05:00 PM

so does that mean your not going to show us your
Boobies2 Boobies2 ?
oh yeah

Meeshies
10-18-2009, 07:36 PM
hahahahahahahahahaha

that's all i got... geeze

honky that's friggen wrong on so many levels.... someone give him an infraction :D

apefrill
10-18-2009, 07:52 PM
Yeah some of the guys are pretty crude....but then again so are most of us girls. It's harmless, and if you're that easily offended, this probably isn't the place for you. If you decide to stay, welcome to the funny farm...if not...good luck wherever you end up.[cheers]

Trailjunkie
10-18-2009, 08:32 PM
lighten up, jesus. you can just email me that pic of your tits.

B
10-18-2009, 08:41 PM
go choke on a bowl of dicks and drink bleach .... sites full fawk off

Trailjunkie
10-18-2009, 08:56 PM
b your ok!

500grhollowpoint
10-18-2009, 09:16 PM
Can't take the heat get out the kitchen. Maybe you should go hang on huntingbc. They are a buncha self-ritcheous arrogant wholier than though sons of bitches. Sounds like you would fit right in.go fuck yourself

mus-Tard
10-18-2009, 09:23 PM
l dont think they are comming back

dirka dave
10-18-2009, 09:42 PM

:hitler:

vajayjay
10-18-2009, 10:09 PM
Now theres an introduction I hope they stick around to give us some more insight on the proper ways of life

Maybe she could get together with that Jolly rogers guy and start there own boobless classifield site

Happypants
10-18-2009, 10:15 PM
what the fuck is up lately with these fuck bag idiot newbies joining the site? seriously!?!? go stick your tits in a fucking meat processer you dumb bitch and fuck off, sites full!!!

Tunabomber
10-18-2009, 10:36 PM
some people are scared so bad from their experience here they can even call friends and have them sign up and help their cause

its really quite pathetic

respect is earned not given and if ya cant handle a little ribbing then your skin is to thin and we don't wanna hear yer your crying[16]

oh and check my next post since ya like the smiley ones so much

Tunabomber
10-18-2009, 10:37 PM
:fighting0080:...................

dirka dave
10-18-2009, 10:39 PM
some people are scared so bad from their experience here they can even call friends and have them sign up and help their cause

its really quite pathetic

respect is earned not given and if ya cant handle a little ribbing then your skin is to thin and we don't wanna hear yer your crying[16]

oh and check my next post since ya like the smiley ones so much

It that what you do Tuna ? :dontknow:

:D :rolleyes:

Tunabomber
10-18-2009, 10:45 PM
fyi guys

this is same ip as jolly rogers

how gay is that

must feel really proud [16]

Meeshies
10-18-2009, 11:13 PM
fyi guys

how gay is that

hahahahahaha omg that's awesome.... I thought he had a family and life to tend to? No time to sit around online... omg... too funny..... Some ppl eh...

Don't you wish you could just block some ppl forever :D :D

Ironman
10-18-2009, 11:31 PM

i bet degsey does [f]

OldEnuff
10-19-2009, 12:55 AM
fyi guys

how gay is that

are ya sure eric

I just had a look and j/r is 207.216.124.188 and cl is 99.199.62.112
definately not the same IP

doh... stupid me.... why yes they are now that i looked the right way

nevermind :D

Flashless
10-19-2009, 10:44 AM
hahahahahaha omg that's awesome.... I thought he had a family and life to tend to? No time to sit around online... omg... too funny..... Some ppl eh...

i bet degsey does [f]

pretty sure he allready did ;)

Metal Mulisha
10-19-2009, 11:12 AM
Nobody is forcing you to be on here...so if you dont like it, to bad. Go somewhere else.

dirka dave
10-19-2009, 11:16 AM
Nobody is forcing you to be on here...so if you dont like it, to bad. Go somewhere else.

:s30x: [iagree]

But you're still here...:eek: [1b]

:hitler:

Jeepnut
10-19-2009, 11:17 AM
Bye bye know...............

Momma Taz
10-19-2009, 11:38 AM
Nice intro...NOT. if you don't like what you see or read.. leave it is that simple. the guys on this site are fairly good and would help anyone if needed. i am a woman and have no problems with them..just go ..go away .. you might give them a headache and the rest of us women would have to hear about it

Hotlips
10-19-2009, 02:37 PM
Welcome to the looney bin if ya decide to stick around! if yer still here anyways lol!

Honestly guys often you can be a bit harsh to the newbies (i sit here and giggle at it of coarse)
but a few post on here are no longer funny and are just plain mean...

I'm all up for the show us your boobs and fuck offs but leave it to simple rude fun no tits in a meat grinder...:eek: ouch :(
That makes me make hold my boobs and pray that never happens to me or anyone i know! [d]

P.s. Kevin that picture is SOOOO WRONG!

Lieutenant Johnson
10-19-2009, 03:20 PM
hahaha... they are some "hungry " , "horny" dudes on here...just think about what about 4x4er's like and you should know , that one of them is "boobs" , so don't be offended , those type of girls don't join this site anyways!!

welcome , it will take a while to get used to these , so called " phallics"!! just ignore , welcome to the site!

lornix
10-19-2009, 03:27 PM
The more boobs I see, the more Phallic I get :dontknow:

Honky
10-19-2009, 03:51 PM
116782http://www.wyldfantasies.com/portalSystem/e107_images/avatars/Bouncing%20Boobies!

Honky
10-19-2009, 03:53 PM
oh hell I'm going to make that my sig line

Honky
10-19-2009, 03:57 PM
If you watch close Homer will get in rhythm with the boobies

mus-Tard
10-19-2009, 04:10 PM
oh shit homer is there

Tinker
10-19-2009, 04:18 PM
Now I've got to check your posts now, the sig line is as good as B's avatar!:D

mus-Tard
10-19-2009, 04:28 PM
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/10959/1140823273-gigantic_boobs_massive%5B1%5D.jpg

:dontknow:

500grhollowpoint
10-19-2009, 04:57 PM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay boobs![36]

BuckNaked
10-19-2009, 05:23 PM

:happy0045: :happy0045: :happy0045: :happy0045:
________
Toyota, Aichi (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Toyota,_Aichi)

Trailjunkie
10-19-2009, 08:36 PM
Show a little respect!! With there being so few women in the outdoor community, you would think that you'd want them to stay,
who said we wanted you to stay. sure as hell wasent me.

OldEnuff
10-20-2009, 01:08 AM
fyi guys

how gay is that

Come on peeps .... read the posts ... all the posts

this is the same person as jolly_rogger

Hotlips
10-20-2009, 01:05 PM
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/10959/1140823273-gigantic_boobs_massive%5B1%5D.jpg

:dontknow:

Ok boobs or not those look terrible I've seen baloons that look more real than those...

Honky
10-20-2009, 01:06 PM
I agree

Jeepnut
10-20-2009, 01:23 PM
holy big tits:eek:

mus-Tard
10-20-2009, 10:03 PM
tits is tits.

nbrowser
10-20-2009, 10:36 PM
Ok boobs or not those look terrible I've seen baloons that look more real than those...

Do they come with a free air pump....egods......thems may be huge.....but sooooooooo un-natural.......yuck

Happypants
10-20-2009, 10:41 PM
Motorboat anyone? Weather this is that jolly roger fag or his sister or him WHATEVER! They can both piss right off!

Trailjunkie
10-20-2009, 10:44 PM
IF IT IS HIM OR HIS SISTER ITS SAD THAT THEY HAVE NO LIFE!

dirka dave
10-21-2009, 02:17 AM
drama drama

tumbleweed

Hotlips
10-21-2009, 12:16 PM
tits is tits.

tits are NOT tits!

it they don't look good enough to squish in my hands and suck on or motorboat they are not nice tits!

you cannot motorboat those boobs... and that ain right!

Mudgirl
10-21-2009, 12:31 PM

I know we've covered the whole alter thing that this person is but alter or not "show us your tits" makes the people saying it sound stupid and desperate - i know i know - its in jest - you need a thick skin [blah] [blah]

no one said that shit to me when i signed up and if they did i wouldn't be around - and maybe others feel that way and don't bother to meet the group - i mean thats your first contact with these people and thats the response you get :dontknow: - to each their own my thats my opinion and now you've wasted 20 seconds reading it [cheers]

tits are NOT tits!

it they don't look good enough to squish in my hands and suck on or motorboat they are not nice tits!

you cannot motorboat those boobs... and that ain right!

you can do anything if you set your mind to it [22]

Hotlips
10-21-2009, 02:29 PM
you can do anything if you set your mind to it [22]

I can agree to that!

but those boobs are still not Hot! LOL!

jkgirl
10-22-2009, 12:43 AM
yea the boob in the meat grinder made me clutch my boobs too...
nice one nick

Happypants
10-22-2009, 06:42 AM
jenny,elisha and tasha, please line up and do some jumping jacks mk! :D

if you cant deal with a simple "show us your tits" comment, then you shouldnt be here, obviously your skin is as thin as paper and you sounds like a drama queen so take a hike.

dirka dave
10-22-2009, 09:22 AM
4 pages and still no titties ???

WTF !

Princess
10-22-2009, 09:45 AM
you know what is REALLY funny? that you all are replying to someone who isn't responding and hasn't even logged in in 2 days. 5 pages? Really? [16]

Hotlips
10-22-2009, 10:27 AM
you know what is REALLY funny? that you all are replying to someone who isn't responding and hasn't even logged in in 2 days. 5 pages? Really? [16]

Excuse Me! but i am fully aware that i have no life! LOL! :pet [15]

RIFF RAFF
10-22-2009, 11:44 AM

show us YOUR titties :D

Jeepnut
10-22-2009, 11:46 AM
[iagree] .................

Hotlips
10-22-2009, 02:03 PM
show us YOUR titties :D

[iagree] .................

:s30x: [stupid]

dirka dave
10-22-2009, 02:18 PM