PDA

View Full Version : guess its my turn to wher the newb hat.

clint
08-07-2009, 06:41 PM
hey all, clint here. living the dream on vancouver island, ridin dirty in a 1st gen 4runner. anyone on the island who is lookin for wheelin trucks, hit me up. giggity.oh yeah

Sini
08-07-2009, 07:26 PM
You givin' away wheelin' trucks? :D jk.

Good to see another Islander on here :) I'm up island, in Nanaimo. :( Damn you Vic ppl. *shakes fist*

Welcome though :)

Chopstick
08-07-2009, 08:18 PM
:welcome:

wouldn't mind going to the island more but they charge to much plus i'm an oversized vehicle those bastard ferry ppl :fighting0071:

gavman
08-07-2009, 10:08 PM
Welcome, *waves hand*

clint
08-07-2009, 11:25 PM
You givin' away wheelin' trucks? :D jk.

Good to see another Islander on here :) I'm up island, in Nanaimo. :( Damn you Vic ppl. *shakes fist*

Welcome though :)

whoooaaaaaa...easy down there,....'aint no vic guy,...druncanite here....about as close as you'll ever see my postal code to vic.

and nope,..dont drink lucky either.

would like a nanaimo local to show the treails round nanaimo lakes...interested?

Sini
08-08-2009, 03:39 AM
LOL

I'm totally down with wheelin' with ya bud, but the only island wheelin' I've done has been in the Cowichan area... ROFL

I've thought about stalking some of the more obvious offroading vehicles around here though to find out where some of the more local spots are, other than up shitty Doumont with its "biosolids application" trails... *blech*

Or, if you ever wanna head up past Nanaimo I know where there's some fun stuff up by Horne Lake :)

Metal Mulisha
08-08-2009, 12:18 PM

wouldn't mind going to the island more but they charge to much plus i'm an oversized vehicle those bastard ferry ppl :fighting0071:

Ya you are oversized alright you fat Bastard.

Happypants
08-08-2009, 12:24 PM

try bringin a truck on a trailer too fawker!!

clint
08-09-2009, 08:54 AM
LOL

I'm totally down with wheelin' with ya bud, but the only island wheelin' I've done has been in the Cowichan area... ROFL

I've thought about stalking some of the more obvious offroading vehicles around here though to find out where some of the more local spots are, other than up shitty Doumont with its "biosolids application" trails... *blech*

Or, if you ever wanna head up past Nanaimo I know where there's some fun stuff up by Horne Lake :)

sounds good,....ive a few things to sort out on the runner right now,...but soon,..the wife and kidlet love to go to,..as long as its not to gnarly fer da wif. (kid likes gnarly) i built the runner while she was on vacation,....she hasnt wheeled in it yet. let me know when your going and i will likely be there. i got a trail buddy with a sami who would likely join us as well.